Moore turned Linehan

links18

Reaction score
he must have been watching too much of the talking heads and the dreaded noise!!

the game plan was so conservative it was like the expected Teddy to just lose the game... he’s a Game manager and won the game doing just enough....4 FGs... 12 points

He read too much media hype.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Dak was out played by a back up, Zeke was held to under 2 yrds a carry by a 27th ranked D. Im thinking are first 3 games were against the 3 worst teams in Football. Thinking its a lack of talent and coaching. What happens as we move through the season and play the Packers Patriots Buffalo Vicking Bears and Eagles. Looks like sum will be disappointed once again
Bridgewater has been a starter in this league. He could easily be starting somewhere else right now.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dak was out played by a back up, Zeke was held to under 2 yrds a carry by a 27th ranked D. Im thinking are first 3 games were against the 3 worst teams in Football. Thinking its a lack of talent and coaching. What happens as we move through the season and play the Packers Patriots Buffalo Vicking Bears and Eagles. Looks like sum will be disappointed once again

No he wasn't. Dak's stats are slighty better. Dak had no run game. The 2 fumbles were why we lost, and not running Moore's pre snap offense. No deep shots either. Every 1st down was a run up the middle.

pacboyX

Reaction score
We shouldn't be running on first down like we do anyway. Your example is an example of the problem.

What pissed me off was running on 2nd and 1. In the first few weeks we would throw mid range there but nope let’s waste good down n distance.

Tommy

Reaction score
I say it time and time again. It’s all about execution. When the team executes Moore looks great. When they don’t he looks like Linehan.
Dumb fans don’t see things that way.

When we lose it’s because the coaches let the players down.

Tommy

Reaction score
JG has too much input into this offense, it has been more obvious each week.

Moore has added some wrinkles, but this is still JG's system.
Really? I thought JG was told by Jerry to stay away from the offense? That’s the narrative we heard for the first couple games when the offense was rolling.

Chill35

Reaction score
I predicted every single play for the first series. I told my wife if I could do that what are the saints doing?

Tommy

Reaction score
I really do wonder if Garrett had any say in the game plan this week. This is the type of game plan that Garrett would run to play conservative and keep the score close in hopes to win on the last possession. It lacked any type of creativity.
That’s the kind of offense you run when your OL isn’t blocking.