Moore turned Linehan

Brax

Reaction score
I predicted every single play for the first series. I told my wife if I could do that what are the saints doing?
maybe you should apply for a offensive quality consultant clairvoyant job with the cowboys you stand next to Moore and tell what he's going to run so he can change it before he sends the play in then you can be blamed if it doesn't work .........

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
You blamed the noise. I said they worked on it all week so they can’t use it as an excuse. I never said I knew exactly what the defense was going to do every time. I’ll pass on further debate with you since that’s the tactic you are going to use.

If crowd noise is so easy to overcome by having a single practice with piped in noise why is it that just about every announcer and analyst comment on how hard it is to play in the super dome or up in seattle? Why, because piped in noise is not the same as the real noise of fans and a team's own defense doesn't go 100% against their offense in practice. Yes teams try to get the players somewhat acclimated to the noise but it's never the same as what they actually face in those stadiums.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I say it time and time again. It’s all about execution. When the team executes Moore looks great. When they don’t he looks like Linehan.

False. This team went away from play action and motion and disguising their plays. Went back to the Linehan offense.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
To Moore's defense our online didn't help too much ...

So our Oline isn't blocking so lets call how many runs up the gut when it isn't working? Dak was at his best on play action but never utilized that. How about utilizing Pollard and getting him outside and in the passing game to loosen up the defense? How about some zone reads with Dak since the defense was just gunning up the field all night. Nope. Same predictable, stale junk.