Moore's offense is about to shine

cern

Reaction score
Um.....no my kind sir. Not gonna cut slack on that. "threading the needle" is a very specific expression. If one is going to say that....then it should be taken at high value. "literally"...would mean I need shown Dak is gonna do some sewing. "Figuratively"...I need shown what is meant by "threading needles". I think that is fair. You don't ....that's fine.

For the record///let it be known (can't believe I HAVE to say this...but such is the state of the 'zone...where people argue stuff you never said)...no I do not think Dak is garbage nor have I EVER called for his head.
So you believe a football can be thrown through the eye of a needle? There's an old testament (could be new testament) saying it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle ...........but i doubt that, too. Dak has been very accurate this year until the injury .

Last edited:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Remember last off season we heard great things about how Moore's offense was producing "wide open" receivers?

His "true" offense was made just to do that. It creates coverage challenges. Now, it may not be for every QB though. We now have the QB for such an offense.

I think between Red Rifle and Moore's offense, you will see a resurrection of Red's career. Enough to net him a $20 million dollar contract in 2021.

Honestly...I think Kellen has had to hold back quite a bit because Dak just couldn't grasp 2nd and 3rd reads....His first instinct has always been....1st read....not there....dump it to a TE or back...if not there.....then run. Now......I think your going to see more WR combination routes....putting safeties in bindes...and Dalton making the right read....for huge chunks. Just watch....and people will be like..."How come we couldn't run this offense for Dak?"....and the answer will be simple...but a lot of people won't want to accept Dak's short comings.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak was on pace to shatter the single season passing record by over 1,000 passing yards...

But...Moore's system will truly shine with Andy Dalton as QB.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

DDS (Dak Derangement Syndrome) is real, folks!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Honestly...I think Kellen has had to hold back quite a bit because Dak just couldn't grasp 2nd and 3rd reads....His first instinct has always been....1st read....not there....dump it to a TE or back...if not there.....then run. Now......I think your going to see more WR combination routes....putting safeties in bindes...and Dalton making the right read....for huge chunks. Just watch....and people will be like..."How come we couldn't run this offense for Dak?"....and the answer will be simple...but a lot of people won't want to accept Dak's short comings.
Lies. Straight up, bold-faced lies.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Make sure you figure in the points Dak gave the other team with his constant turnovers this season. A lot of points.
Make sure you factor in that any QB in the league facing a 20+ pt deficit before the 2nd qtr ends makes the entire offense go in to throw it mode, becomes predictable, and creates easier turnovers for the defense. This is mostly that the defense can't stop anyone. The Rams just owned the clock, and methodically killed us. Teams after just scored at will. The offense fumbles like crazy, and the Oline once the team is behind is just panicked. All the defense has to do is pin their ears back every play, and go after the QB. Also, look up Dak's career turnover ratio vs scoring. I'd wager without looking he's top 10. Happy to be wrong. As I'm not a Dak-Stan or hater.

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So you believe a football can be thrown through the eye of a needle? There's an old testament (could be new testament) saying it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle ...........but i doubt that, too. Dak has been very accurate this year until the injury .
You take it too literal, Methuselah!
Chill, old man.
Take your 12 meds and supplements!

cern

Reaction score
You take it too literal, Methuselah!
Chill, old man.
Take your 12 meds and supplements!
I don't take it seriously, i am just kidding with the guy who did. As for meds, just an advil on occasion. You should consider reinventing yourself, pee wee. And fyi, i got my moose a couple of weeks ago. .338 mag. Such manly pursuits are probably beyond a fromph like yourself.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I don't take it seriously, i am just kidding with the guy who did. As for meds, just an advil on occasion. You should consider reinventing yourself, pee wee. And fyi, i got my moose a couple of weeks ago. .338 mag. Such manly pursuits are probably beyond a fromph like yourself.

Yes.
Killing innocent animals would me me more if a man....

cern

Reaction score
Macho, macho man!!!!!
Rather that than a fromph. Halloween is opening day of quail season. I'd invite you, but when a covey burst from cover you'd probably have a heart attack. No fromphing allowed on the ranch.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I always wondered what our offense could do with a "normal" QB. Dak is good but he was always a weird QB of a situation.

No matter how good he got, he was never that complete QB that you needed when it counted.
Lol. So Andy Dalton is a “normal” QB? Andy “normal” Dalton. It’s his new nickname.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Rather that than a fromph. Halloween is opening day of quail season. I'd invite you, but when a covey burst from cover you'd probably have a heart attack. No fromphing allowed on the ranch.

Conversely, in a more urbane, bloodless setting I could teach you the King's manners and social niceties. (No, the finger dish is not for drinking). The Fess Parker thing doesn't impress, Yosimite Sam.

cern

Reaction score
Conversely, in a more urbane, bloodless setting I could teach you the King's manners and social niceties. (No, the finger dish is not for drinking). The Fess Parker thing doesn't impress, Yosimite Sam.
I have a home in highland park, fromph boy. Dining etiquette was actually taught at the naval academy. Can't have poor table manners dining with the admiral. I'm glad the outdoors frightens you. There's already enough pollutants to deal with. Hug that bunny. But don't squeeze too tightly.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
:clap::thumbup:

HotDog37

Reaction score
So we have a head coach that came directly from the Bill Walsh school of WCO and here we are, and here is Kellen Moore instituting an altogether different offense. Interesting. Makes you wonder what went on behind closed yacht doors when McCarthy accepted the offer.