Moore's offense is about to shine

Reaction score
why brag about stats when it results in one win?

so if dalton puts up some stats and losses, that's okay right?
I'm not bragging about anything.

Nobody can win with a defense giving up 36 points a game. Not even your hero. That's where the problem with this team lies.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Remember last off season we heard great things about how Moore's offense was producing "wide open" receivers?

His "true" offense was made just to do that. It creates coverage challenges. Now, it may not be for every QB though. We now have the QB for such an offense.

I think between Red Rifle and Moore's offense, you will see a resurrection of Red's career. Enough to net him a $20 million dollar contract in 2021.
:facepalm:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not bragging about anything.

Nobody can win with a defense giving up 36 points a game. Not even your hero. That's where the problem with this team lies.
So why didn't we win last season?
Common now pull out the Garrett excuse now....

Polkton31

Reaction score
why brag about stats when it results in one win?

so if dalton puts up some stats and losses, that's okay right?
No, it wouldn't be alright in terms of record. If Dalton puts up those numbers... and the Cowboys still lose... then the loss couldn't be blamed on Dalton himself. In that case, other parts of the team didn't hold up their end of the bargain. Now... If Dalton puts up stats worse than those... and the team wins... then the win couldn't be attributed to Dalton himself. In that case, other parts of the team would have held up their end of the bargain. That's why it's called a team sport. No one player Wins or Loses a game by himself. This stuff isn't rocket science. :huh::facepalm:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
No, it wouldn't be alright in terms of record. If Dalton puts up those numbers... and the Cowboys still lose... then the loss couldn't be blamed on Dalton himself. In that case, other parts of the team didn't hold up their end of the bargain. Now... If Dalton puts up stats worse than those... and the team wins... then the win couldn't be attributed to Dalton himself. In that case, other parts of the team would have held up their end of the bargain. That's why it's called a team sport. No one player Wins or Loses a game by himself. This stuff isn't rocket science. :huh::facepalm:
but it is to stat prescott lovers. they can't understand that.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
but it is to stat prescott lovers. they can't understand that.
It's all a conundrum. What do you root for on the team?
A good QB? A good D? A good ST?
All? That would be great.
I think the guy you despise is a good QB. Not great, but very few QB's are great.
I think the D does nothing to compensate.
I think the ST does nothing either.

Just changing the QB might do something, but it's not going to change the dynamic as a whole.

Shoot... I'll always root for a win though! I don't care who's at the helm!

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
I always wondered what our offense could do with a "normal" QB. Dak is good but he was always a weird QB of a situation.

No matter how good he got, he was never that complete QB that you needed when it counted.
What in the world is a normal? QB? Exactly?

The future of the quarterback is lamar Jackson, Rodgers, Wilson, and mahomes.

athletic playmakers.

Not old statues like Brady and flabby drew

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What in the world is a normal? QB? Exactly?

The future of the quarterback is lamar Jackson, Rodgers, Wilson, and mahomes.

athletic playmakers.

Not old statues like Brady and flabby drew
Drew got flabby?
I know his buds from high school as I went to Bowie HS when he went to Westlake.
We were semi-rivals.

I'm going to have to enquire.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Drew got flabby?
I know his buds from high school as I went to Bowie HS when he went to Westlake.
We were semi-rivals.

I'm going to have to enquire.
oh, he's fat and bald now. he's lucky to be able to waddle onto the field. he's no stats prescott.

garyo1954

Reaction score

aria

Reaction score
This wasn't created to dis Dak, because he was ballin' and threading the needle.

This thread is to say, we're about to witness why people have been calling Moore "Boy Genius."
Because he has 3 great receivers? He was called the “Boy Genius” and next HC in waiting lat year until we played the better teams. We have the easiest SOS left in the league, I would hope the offense looks good no matter who is at QB.