Moose has spoken

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Former Dallas Cowboy fullback Daryl "Moose" Johnston joined the Ben and Skin Show on KRLD-FM 105.3 The Fan on Monday. Here are some highlights.

On the harm in taking a shot downfield when the offense is struggling:

"Really none, especially if the reasons you're going three and outs is because they made an adjustment and you've got to counter that with a change in your philosophy too. You have a backup quarterback for a reason. Brandon had some great numbers. I think you're going to focus on the fact that it was a backup quarterback and we didn't get things done. In the second half we were kind of sluggish, we weren't as efficient as we were offensively. But really if you look at it, he had a good afternoon. He put up good numbers, he gave you 28 points, obviously nothing in the second half, but that's when your defense has to step up. That's going to be the issue moving forward."

On Jason Witten's new cereal and it being similar to Lucky Charms:

"Hey, if it's not broke, don't fix it. If you can just remarket it, go ahead and do it. Grab that fanbase that already loves Lucky Charms. Listen, if you love Lucky Charms and you love Jason Witten, what are you going to get?"

On the greatest cereal of all time:

"Captain Crunch with Crunchberries. Oh my gosh, we were not allowed to have those types of cereal in the house so I was always lobbying for sleepovers at friends houses and whoever I found out that had Captain Crunch with Crunchberries was where I was going. It was just a tremendous combination between the crunch and the berry. I know some people will go peanut butter captain crunch of Crunchberry Captain Crunch, but it was a little bit sweeter. I enjoyed it more."

Full audio inteview here:
http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...issue-moving-forward-isn-t-brandon-weeden.ece

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Gonna have to disagree with Moose here. Apple cinnamon cheerios is the best.

Absolutely love Apple Cinnamon, (probably my favorite mix of flavors) but cereals use terrible artificial flavors and they suck.

I use Cinnamon toothpaste :)

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Moose is absolutely correct, Captain Crunch with Crunchberries easily the best. :thumbup:

Cap'n_Crunch_Berries.jpg

CowboyGil

Reaction score
My top 5 cereals:
1. Crunch Berries
2. Golden Grahams
3. Cocoa Pebbles
4. Froot Loops
5. Frosted Flakes

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Golden grahams all day long.......but crunchberries are good too.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
My top 5 cereals:
1. Crunch Berries
2. Golden Grahams
3. Cocoa Pebbles
4. Froot Loops
5. Frosted Flakes

Awful list.
Fruity Pebbles >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cocoa Pebbles
Honey Comb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Golden Grahams
Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frosted Flakes. (though I do like Frosted Flakes.)