Twitter: Moose Johnston says the 1992 cowboys would destroy and Patriot team

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
This Patriots team, yes they would dominate them. I don't know if there's really a team since that could challenge the 92 Cowboys. Not sure if any team is balanced enough. Maybe the 1999 Rams team may challenge them, given their explosive offense, and the 2000 Ravens and 2015 Broncos defenses would put up a fight, but I don't know if any of them would have the balance to win.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
It is a major point, how weak has the AFC really been. The Pats and Steelers are pretty consistently the only teams coming out. One would have to believe the AFC has been a much weaker conference with an easier path to the super bowl.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson was talking over much of the SB XXVII highlights and it was interesting to hear him say how confident they were in that game. He said they watched the film and, while everyone else may have had some doubt, the Cowboys knew they were holding a Royal Flush. All they had to do is lay the cards down one by one, which is exactly what they did. He said the real game was the NFC Championship game. It was interesting to hear him out the game in that context.

Pants

Reaction score
Thanx for the memories Moose....now, could you also beat teams from the '40s? In other words, who cares if you think you can beat a team that is consistently winning now as your team was from a different era...not buying what you are selling...all I hear is this

maxresdefault.jpg