Moose: "Cowboys Won't Make the Playoffs"

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
BLEU3ASY;2405721 said:
whatever moose!! i felt like we needed to win one out of the three games and we did. hopefully things will click and btw way look at every team in the NFCs schedule, all those teams still play each other. who knows, one day the "pack" can be far ahead of you and then you look up and either you have caught them or they have gotten tired.....

Yep. I am not suprised that we only won 1 of 3. I expected it. We actually stole one from Tampa. They were one play away from beating us. I thought if things REALLY went our way and we played disciplined that we could steal 2 of 3. But THAT was NOT to be.

stiletto;2405761 said:
REALITY sucks but Moose is speaking objectively. We'd all like to see it turned around but really there are no signs yet. Just talk. Plus some hopes+dreams of fans.

This is true. The guys knows a winner when he see's one. The product on the field in its current form is NOT a winner.

CoCo;2405802 said:
I suspect what Moose, and apparently Aikman too, is saying is "show me."

I have no problem with that. Its my basic feeling as well.

Yes, and I equate this with Strahan calling the Cowboys the best team or the team to beat in beginning of year... he was really just keeping the Giants on their heels... and its working.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2405724 said:
They are now in a position where every game should be considered a dog fight

So now you are suggesting we pick up Michael Vick ??

:eek:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
That is exactly what this team needs to hear. They need to feel like everyone has written them off and that the fans and media feel like they can't do it.

That might be enough for them to buckle their chin straps and take it to their opponents.

JoeyBones31

Reaction score
Soory Moose, I don't believe that for a second, the Cowboys will be loved , win lose or draw.
Matter of fact to prove a point, I say the Cowboys cruise into the playoffs on a run and in a groove and finish the year 11-5 Wade finally gets his first playoff win, and we move on to the divisional playoffs and get vindication vs the Giants

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
I think the Washington game is all important, much like the Tampa Bay game was. They win there and they can pick up 8 before December. From there we just hope we can pick up two more.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2406002 said:
Stats don't always tell the story, but thinking they're just getting the breaks is ridiculous.

They're winning, usually big, though not always flashy, and they've dominated their opponents in the 2 biggest games of their season thusfar. And halfway through the season, they've virtually eliminated any chance we had to win the division. That's pretty dominant.

I don't think they're winning because they are getting breaks. They are the best team in the NFC right now. But they do catch breaks. They need a play they get it. Even if someone who has done nothing the whole year makes the play of his life. Or the refs see and call a holding penalty on an opponents TD pass. Or Eli makes the play of the day on 4th and very long and they win the game.

What I'm saying is they are getting a lot of calls. Yes the other team held but you don't always get the call. They are getting a lot of breaks and those tend to even out. And yes some are self generated. Some aren't. Some are once in twenty plays or worse. They're just getting all of those right now. That's the mark of a very good team. It's also lucky at times. Does that explain it better.

They are not a dominant team IMO. That's why they aren't getting all the respect they think they deserve. They're getting more than they deserve out of what they have. They're not that good. JMO