CZ POLL More excited to watch the offense or the defense?

More excited to watch the offense or the defense?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Poll time! We don't have enough of these here.

Personally (at least while Romo is sidelined), I think I'm more excited about watching this defense play versus the offense.

No offense to Weeden and the running game, and I do think they can be serviceable enough to win -- but Sean Lee is proving to be as good as he's ever been. I think he can be the catalyst that will help this team overcome the loss of its star QB and remain in contention by the time Romo remains.

(by the way, apologies to those who already posted in the other thread that didn't have the actual poll)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Both. I want to see how the defense may step up, though we are down Moncey now too.
On offense, how the make adjustments and respond, and how the OL will step up.

dstovall5

Reaction score
With Dez and Romo out, my excitement is now more towards our defense. I'm sorry but those two are just so darn fun to watch, they make our offense have that exciting spark. And also our defense seems to be greatly improved this year, it will be enjoyably watching them play some actual defense for once (past years have been rough).

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I said both. Typically, I like defense more, particularly when it looks to be a very good unit... but I'm fired up about the offense too.

So, can't decide.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
By the way, initially I thought that maybe I should add an option for "not excited about either"... but if that's the case, why would you be here at all (browsing the Zone)? Maybe the option could have read "Neither -- I'm only here because I'm secretly hoping the ship goes down and I'm just morbidly curious". Not sure I'd want to see how many votes that option would get though. :omg:

Zman5

Reaction score
Defense. I would like to see us become a nasty feared defense. We haven't had that for a long time.

Even during the 5-11 seasons, watching Roy Will knocking out people made it watching Campo lead Cowboys enoyable.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Because the offense has so many questions my attention will be there.
The defense will make a big statement I believe

poost

Reaction score
I've always liked watching defense more. I like key on the LB play. Lee in particular. I also like to watch the DL rush, especially when we had a dominate rusher like Ware.

superonyx

Reaction score
Offense..not due to the Cowboys offense vs defense but due to how nervous I feel anytime the other team has the ball. No way am I excited to watch Matt Ryan and Julio Jones trying to score against my cowboys.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
By the way, initially I thought that maybe I should add an option for "not excited about either"... but if that's the case, why would you be here at all (browsing the Zone)? Maybe the option could have read "Neither -- I'm only here because I'm secretly hoping the ship goes down and I'm just morbidly curious". Not sure I'd want to see how many votes that option would get though. :omg:

Well I think right now you could actually not be "excited" about either, but curious or worried about each unit instead. It's a fairly unique injury situation is the only reason why.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I won't get to see either tomorrow, but I think I would rather watch the defense just because I think they are the key while Romo recovers.

kimrose

Reaction score
I love polls on threads! Thank you, Guag. It is a great way for me to cast my opinion without getting slammed or asked why I feel I the way I do.:)

BTW, I said "Both".;)

JDSmith

Reaction score
I'm excited for the defense and curious about the offense.

JDSmith

Reaction score
I love polls on threads! Thank you, Guag. It is a great way for me to cast my opinion without getting slammed or asked why I feel I the way I do.:)

BTW, I said "Both".;)

That's a stupid opinion. Why would you say that?

Sorry, just had to point out that if you tell us it kinda undermines the anonymity of the poll and how it allows you to cast your opinion without getting slammed or asked why you feel the way you do. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.