CZ POLL More excited to watch the offense or the defense?

More excited to watch the offense or the defense?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said offense because I'm so hopeful that after the game we will all say "What were we worried about? Weeden and the boys have got this." Now if the defense looks the way they did last week, we're that much closer to declaring them the real deal.

bark

Reaction score
My favorite cowboy team was the 1978 edition of the doomsday defense. We smothered people that yr.
not even sure if that's possible in today's game but I would love to see us return to a feared defensive unit.

BermyStar

Reaction score
This was easy for me. Call me old school but, I have always been a big fan of defense and a strong run game. I'm more excited to see the defense even when Tony and Dez are in the game. I love our offense and it's a joy to see the Oline mauling the league of course, but I just love a violent defense.

Doomsay

Reaction score
A win by any means, it's going to take football contributions by all 3 football elements of this football team.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'll be extremey interested to see BOTH the offense and the defense, although for totally different reasons.

The offense will be intriguing out of pure curiosity to see how well (or how ineffectively) Weeden performs.

The defense peaks my interest to see if they'll manage to be as effective as they were against the Eagles.

The Atlanta game could easily end up as a win or a loss, depending upon how both of those units perform.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
D......

I have a feeling they are going to carry us through long stretches this year. They won't assert their dominance until hardy and gregory are back.
lets see if they have enough to carry us through this game...

I'm curious about the offense....

Last edited:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
All of our SB victories came with a strong defense. I'm excited to see this D grow and mature until they are unbeatable come the end of the year. I already know what Romo and Dez can do, they will be back later. A big wave is headed for Dallas, it will get here when the snow begins to fly.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I picked the Defense for now because I'm not sure how good the offense will be currently under Weeden. The Defense seems like the best chance we have at winning while Romo is out.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Offense by nature is proactive which makes it more enjoyable to watch for me personally.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Poll time! We don't have enough of these here.

Personally (at least while Romo is sidelined), I think I'm more excited about watching this defense play versus the offense.

No offense to Weeden and the running game, and I do think they can be serviceable enough to win -- but Sean Lee is proving to be as good as he's ever been. I think he can be the catalyst that will help this team overcome the loss of its star QB and remain in contention by the time Romo remains.

(by the way, apologies to those who already posted in the other thread that didn't have the actual poll)

I was excited about the defense because they finally face a QB that holds on to the ball for more than 2 seconds. I thought the pass rush would finally get to show itself this week, but now with Mincey and to a lesser extent McClain out, I don't know how the DL will play.

They only have 1 legit DE playing. Jack Crawford was intended to be the backup 3tech DT and Ryan Russell played more DT than DE in the preseason.

The timing of Mincey and Gregory being out is terrible. If it had happened in 2 weeks, then Hardy would have been back.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Was more excited for the defense after a dominant game against Philadelphia.

But Mincey sitting it out took some flavor away from that.

I will watch the offense with a morbid sense of curiosity, I guess.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Usually with offense I am more hopeful the team will score, and on D I am worried that the other team will, so I am more excited for the O usually.

agk136

Reaction score
Both offensive and defence must dominate the line today for us to win.

kimrose

Reaction score
That's a stupid opinion. Why would you say that?

Sorry, just had to point out that if you tell us it kinda undermines the anonymity of the poll and how it allows you to cast your opinion without getting slammed or asked why you feel the way you do. :D

Touche.:laugh:

No, actually I AM excited about both. Always excited to see our D, especially with what Lee can do for us now, and I am also excited to see how our O is gonna do.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Well the D managed to kill any excited feelings that I had looking forward to them playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.