More Guns and Commanders

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I triple and quadruble check info before I post it. It's another developing story (right now it looks like Lavar was simply an innocent bystander/potential witness) just like when I broke the Taylor situation here.

Just giving a heads up.

zack

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
Arrington was at a party, gun drawn, shots fired.

Does it get any better for a Cowboys' fan?

Ask him to come spin the Wheel Of Fish!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Maybe he was hangign around Chris Wilcox who played collegeball at maryland and now plays for the clippers now he was arrested yesterday for having a .357 and spent ammo in his car :p:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
You have won a red snappa :D

That whole part of the movie just killed me.

wheelfish.jpg

That and Rauls wild Kingdom.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
It was at a party thrown by Arington and Julian Peterson. i can't say much but Lavar was nowhere near what actually happened. He may have to answer some questions and all but thats it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I have no idea what movie the inside jokes are from.

This why Parcells is an anti-party guy. Bad mixture. Too much potential to get implicated. See Keith Davis. Even doing a good deed does not excuse it.

It just seems to me that the more private a player is the less trouble he seems to land in or be around.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
I have no idea what movie the inside jokes are from.

This why Parcells is an anti-party guy. Bad mixture. Too much potential to get implicated. See Keith Davis. Even doing a good deed does not excuse it.

It just seems to me that the more private a player is the less trouble he seems to land in or be around.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...65221/sr=11-1/ref=sr_11_1/104-5864121-6556758

B00005JKHX.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Silly movie but kind of a cult classic type of thing that has some really funny parts in it.

The wheel of fish scene just kills me.

The guy that played Kramer in Seinfeld ....plays a character in the UHF movie named Stanley Spudowski (the posters name here) so the jokes or references started. :D