More Guns and Commanders

DallasKnight

Reaction score
*In the best Cheech Marin voice possible*

And today Kiddies, we are teachin' poodles how to fly!

Gooch

E-Dog
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
LOL or Drink from the Firehose? :laugh2:

ruhf2.jpg

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Geez, a reverse high-jacking!

Police Probe Shooting At Commanders Player's Party 12:05 PM

Jun 28, 2005 12:05 pm US/Eastern

Gambrills, MD. (AP) Anne Arundel County police are investigating the weekend shooting of a security guard at a pool party in Anne Arundel County hosted by Washington Commanders linebacker LaVar Arrington and San Francisco 49ers linebacker Julian Peterson.

Arrington rented the spacious home near Gambills for the party, as first reported by WUSA-9.

James Sidney, 35, of Hyattsville, who was working security at the party, was shot when he intervened in a scuffle early Sunday morning, police said. He was flown to Shock Trauma in Baltimore and listed in serious, but stable, condition later in the day.

No one has been charged in the shooting or the fight, police said Tuesday.

Investigators don't believe Arrington was anywhere near the fight and shooting, although he was present at the party, said police spokesman Lt. Joseph Jordan.

Officers responded to noise complaints at the house twice Saturday evening -- just before 8 p.m. and again just before
midnight, Jordan said.

During the second visit, someone who identified himself as Arrington told an officer he was shutting the party down, Jordan said. But officers were still at the home, making sure people left, when the scuffle broke out and Sidney was shot.

Jordan said some people at the party were handcuffed and questioned but later released.

Swat

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

Gambrills, MD. (AP) Anne Arundel County police are investigating the weekend shooting of a security guard at a pool party in Anne Arundel County hosted by Washington Commanders linebacker LaVar Arrington and San Francisco 49ers linebacker Julian Peterson.

Arrington rented the spacious home near Gambills for the party, as first reported by WUSA-9.

James Sidney, 35, of Hyattsville, who was working security at the party, was shot when he intervened in a scuffle early Sunday morning, police said. He was flown to Shock Trauma in Baltimore and listed in serious, but stable, condition later in the day.

Investigators don't believe Arrington was anywhere near the fight and shooting, although he was present at the party, said police spokesman Lt. Joseph Jordan.

Officers responded to noise complaints at the house twice Saturday evening -- just before 8 p.m. and again just before
midnight, Jordan said.

During the second visit, someone who identified himself as Arrington told an officer he was shutting the party down, Jordan said. But officers were still at the home, making sure people left, when the scuffle broke out and Sidney was shot.

Jordan said some people at the party were handcuffed and questioned but later released.

Commander mecurial safety Sean Taylor was overheard yelling "Where the (expletive) is my four-wheeler!" before the alledged scuffle and shooting began.

That last paragraph has to have some Skins fans worried . . .

Tricky-22

Git R Done
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

midnight, Jordan said.

Arrington wasn't directly involved, it was probably just a "memba of his posse" that busted the cap.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Commander mecurial safety Sean Taylor was overheard yelling "Where the (expletive) is my four-wheeler!" before the alledged scuffle and shooting began.

:laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Tricky-22 said:
Arrington wasn't directly involved, it was probably just a "memba of his posse" that busted the cap.
Just like Ray Lewis wasn't involved :D

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Ok now that "news" has officially hit the wire, I'll tell you all exactly what happened that morning. Here's my 2 cents...

Everything got started because of some guy saying something disrespectful to Lavar's wife. Naturally Lavar approached the guy and had some words with him. Things got a little heated. Security mediated, calmed things down and at some point rushed Lavar away to a room. There was another scuffle a bit later outside as the party was ending involving the same guy and members of Lavar's security. Punches were thrown then there were gunshots. It was scary because this happened almost right in front of us as we were trying to exit. From what i was told, Lavar was still inside as this was all unfolding outside.

A lot of NFLers were there. Portis, Darren Sharper, a few other Skins, the backup TE for the Giants...

Tricky-22

Git R Done
Reaction score
JohnsKey19 said:
Ok now that "news" has officially hit the wire, I'll tell you all exactly what happened that morning. Here's my 2 cents...

Everything got started because of some guy saying something disrespectful to Lavar's wife. Naturally Lavar approached the guy and had some words with him. Things got a little heated. Security mediated, calmed things down and at some point rushed Lavar away to a room. There was another scuffle a bit later outside as the party was ending involving the same guy and members of Lavar's security. Punches were thrown then there were gunshots. It was scary because this happened almost right in front of us as we were trying to exit. From what i was told, Lavar was still inside as this was all unfolding outside.

A lot of NFLers were there. Portis, Darren Sharper, a few other Skins, the backup TE for the Giants...

I was right!

It was his posse bustin a cap.

Verdict

Reaction score
Hostile said:
This why Parcells is an anti-party guy. Bad mixture. Too much potential to get implicated. See Keith Davis. Even doing a good deed does not excuse it.

No good deed goes unpunished.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Tricky-22 said:
I was right!

It was his posse bustin a cap.

Not at all. It was the same knucklehead hitting on Lavar's wife(or whatever)who started the initial fight.

From what I saw, the only thing Lavar was guilty of that night was confronting some clown who had just totally disrespected him and his wife. Security quickly broke that up and that was it as far as Arrington is concerned. He wasn't involved in the other mess which led to a member of his security being shot.

Tricky-22

Git R Done
Reaction score
JohnsKey19 said:
Not at all. It was the same knucklehead hitting on Lavar's wife(or whatever)who started the initial fight.

From what I saw, the only thing Lavar was guilty of that night was confronting some clown who had just totally disrespected him and his wife. Security quickly broke that up and that was it as far as Arrington is concerned. He wasn't involved in the other mess which led to a member of his security being shot.

I was just joking a little. :)

I can't blame him for being pissed about someone saying something derogatory about his wife. I would be looking to kick someones arse if someone said something about my wife.

You know that if he hadn't put himself at that place at that time, this wouldn't have happened. He should have been home having some milk and cookies.

This could have turned out to be much worse for Lavar and his family. Maybe that is why Parcells cautions against these things.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Police are investigating a shooting at a pool party hosted by NFL linebackers LaVar Arrington and Julian Peterson.
The players hosted the party along with a company called True Playaz Entertainment at a 18,000-square foot mansion they rented. While neither were believed to be near the shooting, it's another black mark on LaVar Arrington's record in Washington. They'd be tempted to release the True Playa if his salary cap figure wasn't so big. Jun. 28 - 8:46 pm et

"True Playaz"
:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao:
These idiots kill me. They all swear that their Supafly or Scarface or something.