More possible 1st rounders test positive at combine

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I bet they all smoke weed...these guys just did it less than 21 days (or whatever it is) before getting tested

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
I don't believe that a team would spread false rumors regarding a player taking steroids.

For one, it exposes that team it enormous liability under defamation laws.

But beyond that, it strikes me as unbelievable that a team would say, "hey, I hope Joe falls to us, so let's tell everyone he is a roid head. Then when everyone is scared off, we can grab him and unveil to our fanbase the alleged roid-head that other teams ran from." That strikes me as a marketing unlikelihood.

Doomsay

Reaction score
cobra;2715154 said:
I don't believe that a team would spread false rumors regarding a player taking steroids.

For one, it exposes that team it enormous liability under defamation laws.

But beyond that, it strikes me as unbelievable that a team would say, "hey, I hope Joe falls to us, so let's tell everyone he is a roid head. Then when everyone is scared off, we can grab him and unveil to our fanbase the alleged roid-head that other teams ran from." That strikes me as a marketing unlikelihood.

You'd think that any false drug-related rumors that are spread by a media source/blogger would be pursued by attorneys.

RESIN8

Reaction score
adamknite;2715144 said:
If spending 12k a year could help me possibly make millions, then I think it might be worth it.

Then again.... one would have to have the 12k to burn to begin with... :D

Dude it's Cal Tech, I mean U$C!

DFWJC

Reaction score
RESIN8;2715183 said:
Dude it's Cal Tech, I mean U$C!

????:confused:
I know the rich kids go to USC, but what doeas Cal Tech have to do with anything?

RESIN8

Reaction score
DFWJC;2715187 said:
????:confused:
I know the rich kids go to USC, but what doeas Cal Tech have to do with anything?
Johnny_Be_Good.jpg

Pretty bad 80's football movie. They spoofed USC by calling it Cal Tech. Funny scene is while Johnny is on a recruiting trip he notices the pharmacy in the workout facility ala Brandon Ting.

adamknite

Reaction score
RESIN8;2715243 said:
Johnny_Be_Good.jpg

Pretty bad 80's football movie. They spoofed USC by calling it Cal Tech. Funny scene is while Johnny is on a recruiting trip he notices the pharmacy in the workout facility ala Brandon Ting.

lolZ.... that reference went right over my head.

adamknite

Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2715246 said:
not surprised, you're only like 15

We can't all be as old as you Bob. Go take some Nyquil and get some rest. :p:

WarC

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2715097 said:
Try Lipo-6x. Good stuff that wont give you the jitters. It will surpress your appetite as well.

Its what I used as well.

Still got a bottle of the stuff laying around at home.

dfense

Reaction score
It's absolutely incredible that these guys, who've known they will be tested at a combine they've known about for months and months in advance, can't stay away from the chronic!

They will possibly lose millions of dollars because of it.

Can you believe they are actually college educated? Absolutley amazing, the stupidity is alarming. I couldn't fathom trusting one of these tards with my money if I was an owner.

Reaction score
dfense;2715328 said:
It's absolutely incredible that these guys, who've known they will be tested at a combine they've known about for months and months in advance, can't stay away from the chronic!

They will possibly lose millions of dollars because of it.

Can you believe they are actually college educated? Absolutley amazing, the stupidity is alarming. I couldn't fathom trusting one of these tards with my money if I was an owner.

Just because they went to classes (maybe) doesnt mean they listened.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
EPL0c0;2715073 said:
I say all should be barred from entering the NFL for 1 year.

I agree, if you're caught smoking the herbs or using steriods, ban them for a year without pay

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
lets all look at the reality in this 75% of the nfl has smoked pot before or still is.

doctors, policemen, firemen, teachers, my boss, your boss. it happens.

i dont smoke because i get headaches even being around smoke even cigarette smoke, but c'mon folks they are no dumber than the people that decides to smoke ciggaretes everyday knowing that they will kill you, and drink til they have no liver left.

weed is like the rest of drugs and everything else out there. its an addiction.

you cant stop smoking ciggarettes overnight a rare few do but not alot of people.

that stuff takes time.

i've had friends who were on probation and couldnt smoke and had to check in with their probation officers every month and risked their freedom every month smoking!!!

that has to have a crazy affect on people if they are risking their lives, freedom, and their career millions of dollars on stuff of that nature.

i think we shouln't be soo hard on these guys because you folks that went to college in the 70's and 80's thats all you did too.

i think 2-3 years from now and they run into these same issues than they are fools.

but come on its weed and its not the end of the world hopefully they will learn their lesson and move on.

our michael irvin was no saint, chris carter learned from his mistakes, randy moss, even ricky williams (i think) has finally shook his addiction.

brett farve was hooked on alcohol and pain killers.

addictions are not easy to just drop thats why most jobs will suport you to go to rehab if you tell them you have an addiction.

let these guys seek some help and they should be fine.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I'm disappointed w/ Martinez. I wanted him to come in and maybe challenge for the K spot. He's got a decent leg but more importantly can help the defense on kickoffs by putting the ball into the endzone and limiting returns.

How stupid are these guys though; risking millions for weed. Disalllowing them from entering the NFL for 1 year would send a signal that Goodell is serious abut keeping as clean an image as possible when it comes to the NFL.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2715097 said:
Try Lipo-6x. Good stuff that wont give you the jitters. It will surpress your appetite as well.

Im taking that and so far I have felt nothing...I was taking hydroxy before this, and I could definitely tell how it was supressing hunger.

This stuff isn't doing much for me at all, although its been only three days but I mean I don't feel anything the way I did with the hydroxy

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2715086 said:
Harvin and Davis were already redflagged for Character concerns and now this, it wouldn't surprise me to see them fall to the late 2nd or early 3rd now. how stupid are these guys?.
well if harvin falls to our pick in the 2nd round I hope we take him