More talented youth lost...

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
Atl likes smaller more mobile linemen. He's a better fit for them.

Koiser, Rivera and Lehr are all between 300-310 except Matt is more compact and stronger....;) I believe he was benching over 500 lbs here.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
eduncan22 said:
First AB, Henson, and now Rob P. :banghead:

I dont know about you, but the thought of Pat McQ backing up Floz Adams is a very frightening thought. Nothing against the kid, but he's a green rook.

At last Rob P had 16 games under his belt.

I agree with your sentiment, but, Petitti went into last year's season as a rook, and played those 16 games.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
If you want to make the point that BP has let a lot of great young talent slip through his fingers, it would serve you well to come up with better examples than Rob Pettiti and Drew Henson.

:lmao2:

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Looks like Rob P is gonna be a starter for the Saints. :mad:

If McQ had been cut, do you think the Saints would have claimed him off waivers?

wileedog

Reaction score
eduncan22 said:
If McQ had been cut, do you think the Saints would have claimed him off waivers?

WHen all is said and done, I'll bet they wish they had the opportunity.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
kmd24 said:
However, IMO, no fan should feel bad for the team that Rob missed the roster, because it means that the team is that much better.

This sentence sums up the reasons for cutting him, Henson, Boiman and Green perfectly. :hammer:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
AB = absolutely unappreciative jerk with immense talent but not enough sense to ever use it to full potential

Henson = another worthless ex-baseball player with great measurables but no confidence, leadership, or productivity

Petitti = Big guy. No coordination. Means good college player/bad pro.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
AB = absolutely unappreciative jerk with immense talent but not enough sense to ever use it to full potential

Henson = another worthless ex-baseball player with great measurables but no confidence, leadership, or productivity

Petitti = Big guy. No coordination. Means good college player/bad pro.

AB - 49ers signed him to a 4 yr 13.9 mil contract. He's 25 and coming off a 1000 yard season.