More than any team we need this draft

Malhavoc

Reaction score
When you consider the FA losses and the lack of activity, this team has to have a terrific draft. We all have our pet cats. But I could care less if any of mine get drafted. They need at least 3 guys that can step in ready to go. Less than that we’re in trouble.

Carson

Reaction score
JPJ/Barton
Brooks/Wilson
Benson/Gray

My hopes for each round

cnuball21

Reaction score
When you consider the FA losses and the lack of activity, this team has to have a terrific draft. We all have our pet cats. But I could care less if any of mine get drafted. They need at least 3 guys that can step in ready to go. Less than that we’re in trouble.
Unfortunately a good draft isn’t going to be enough. We could hit on a T, C and RB and the defense will still be a fraud show that gets smoked by good teams.

I love the draft, but our lack of FA moves has already set my expectations for the season.

Mikexike

Reaction score
We can just hope that getting dak MORE help could change the playoffs forture. So hopefully oline guys a rb will keep our finesse def on the sidelines more.

RonWashington

Reaction score
With Diggs coming off injury you have Bland & Lewis then it’s …? Nate Wiggins out of Clemson round 2 would not disappoint .

Frazier C

Wiggins CB

Gray LB.

Trade down to get Frazier later in round one
And get an extra 3 take Corum. RB

Carson

Reaction score
With Diggs coming off injury you have Bland & Lewis then it’s …? Nate Wiggins out of Clemson round 2 would not disappoint .

Frazier C

Wiggins CB

Gray LB
Wiggins is going top 25. He may slide but he’s not sliding anywhere near 56

cnuball21

Reaction score

Frazier C

Wiggins CB

Gray LB
Gluck getting Wiggins in the 2nd…could be gone by 24.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Unfortunately a good draft isn’t going to be enough. We could hit on a T, C and RB and the defense will still be a fraud show that gets smoked by good teams.

I love the draft, but our lack of FA moves has already set my expectations for the season.
I think we are one player away from an improved defense with a couple of assumptions. Diggs needs to be healthy and Williams needs to step up.

We need a DT. One that can team up with Mazi on running downs and team up with OSA on passing downs.

Byron Murphy is all we need

Rayman70

Reaction score
lets just draft BPA across the board and see where the season goes. Lets face it, we need everything except QB. Gotta find dogs.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Frazier is my top rated Center easily. This kid is a absolute beast. Knowing Dallas, they agree...but again, they really seem to love Hoffman too. I dont think oline is a slam dunk by any means early.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I think we are one player away from an improved defense with a couple of assumptions. Diggs needs to be healthy and Williams needs to step up.

We need a DT. One that can team up with Mazi on running downs and team up with OSA on passing downs.

Byron Murphy is all we need
Our DT room is a disaster…we need Mazi to step up, another NT and a 3T for depth. Also another quality LBr.

Murphy isn’t falling to us and DTs take time to be good.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Our DT room is a disaster…we need Mazi to step up, another NT and a 3T for depth. Also another quality LBr.

Both sides of the football need a ton of help, cannot fill all needs in just 1 draft, even worse, they traded away a 4th rd pick to boot. This is what happens when you fill zero needs in fa and let multiple starters walk.

Carson

Reaction score
Both sides of the football need a ton of help, cannot fill all needs in just 1 draft, even worse, they traded away a 4th rd pick to boot. This is what happens when you fill zero needs in fa and let multiple starters walk.
In reality, outside of RB, OLB, LT / C and DT cannot be filled in one draft? I see massive holes at RB and LT / C. But please, id like to see why we cannot find a WR4 or a DT3???

Cowboyny

Reaction score
In reality, outside of RB, OLB, LT / C and DT cannot be filled in one draft? I see massive holes at RB and LT / C. But please, id like to see why we cannot find a WR4 or a DT3???
Going to have to trade back to acquire more picks

Malhavoc

Reaction score

Been saying that from the jump. DL is the weakest part of the team. Forget about talent, we don’t even have bodies.