Twitter: More Trouble for Gregory (not confirmed)?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Many people have stated much the same as what Gregory did, if that's, indeed, the issue.

I would assume there's a good chance that he might be cautioned but that's likely about it.

Sydla

Reaction score
La Canfora has been known to get reports wrong and he's certainly in the group of reporters that will say something based on rumor just in case it turns out to be true and he can claim he scooped someone.

It's kind of a chicken poop move on his part to say what he said last night with no follow up. It's unfair to Gregory, who by all accounts, has tried to do everything by the book and been very open and forthcoming about his issues.

If you are Randy Gregory and you see that tweet and have no idea what's he's talking about, doesn't it make you wonder or worry that the NFL might have something they are about to release to you?

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
If you work at a job making millions of dollars with the stipulation that you can’t do drugs and yet still get caught time and again doing them you either have a mental problem or you’re a moron.

Sorry but potheads who lose their jobs get no sympathy from me anymore than the guy who gets canned for coming to work drunk.
:hammer:

Some of you may already know, but I'm a recovering addict myself and I just want to say that when it comes to mental health issues and addiction, the substance itself (whether it's weed, herion, coke, whatever) is only a symptom of the underlying issue...

Make no mistake, a pot head who is unable to quit using even though a million dollar job is on the line definitely has demons... the pot itself isn't the demon, and neither is heroin for that matter... The demons are within.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The morning guys on the theFan said they have had LaCanfora on before and they asked him to come on again. LaConfora told them he has a lot of meetings the next few days and can't.

mickswag

Reaction score
The morning guys on the theFan said they have had LaCanfora on before and they asked him to come on again. LaConfora told them he has a lot of meetings the next few days and can't.

Was about to post the same thing. They also asked him to give a little more detail about what he meant and he said he couldn't at this time.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Honestly I don’t believe la confora he’s hoping he does mess up and he’s the one to report it first.

Sydla

Reaction score

LOL.

Of course he does.

Sydla

Reaction score
Here's what should happen.

If this "report" turns out to be false............. those with twitter accounts should flood the ever living poop out of his twitter account. Call him out for his BS.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Here's what should happen.

If this "report" turns out to be false............. those with twitter accounts should flood the ever living poop out of his twitter account. Call him out for his BS.

Or you could do what I do and just ignore whatever LaConfora tweets in the first place. If something real happens to one of our guys, we won't need that bozo to tell us.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
So this one is officially a red herring like the ET trade "breaking news" tweet in April?

Prayers.

If there's a hell, Goodell is going regardless.

Blake

Reaction score
:hammer:

Some of you may already know, but I'm a recovering addict myself and I just want to say that when it comes to mental health issues and addiction, the substance itself (whether it's weed, herion, coke, whatever) is only a symptom of the underlying issue...

Make no mistake, a pot head who is unable to quit using even though a million dollar job is on the line definitely has demons... the pot itself isn't the demon, and neither is heroin for that matter... The demons are within.

Some people have addictive personalities. It can carry over into many aspects of life besides just alcohol and drug abuse. Some of the people that smoke the reefer too much may also get coffee 3 times a day, or do any number of things that could be deemed an addiction

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Some people have addictive personalities. It can carry over into many aspects of life besides just alcohol and drug abuse. Some of the people that smoke the reefer too much may also get coffee 3 times a day, or do any number of things that could be deemed an addiction
I drank too much water (1-2 gallons) every day for 2 years and felt super thirsty all the time, does that count?

glimmerman

Reaction score
So all this is about his opinion on the NFLs mental health program? And his words may have been taken out of context? Just media trying to stir it up. Looking for something because they have nothing else. Glad to hear it’s not another failed test.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If there is anything to this, why can't the NFL keep a lid on it? These stories about discipline coming down ahead of the fact are too often and too true. Either the league office has a loose lip or this is done by design.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
La Canfora has been known to get reports wrong and he's certainly in the group of reporters that will say something based on rumor just in case it turns out to be true and he can claim he scooped someone.

It's kind of a chicken poop move on his part to say what he said last night with no follow up. It's unfair to Gregory, who by all accounts, has tried to do everything by the book and been very open and forthcoming about his issues.

If you are Randy Gregory and you see that tweet and have no idea what's he's talking about, doesn't it make you wonder or worry that the NFL might have something they are about to release to you?

If I were Gregory I'd quote his tweet and @ the cowboys saying get the lawyers together and let's sue for defamation.

Throwing out rumors over guys with mental disorders can be very harmful, and in no way should be how you garner a paycheck.