Morning Game Day Thread!

MCMetal69

Reaction score
The Jets get the ball after a kick-off , and proceed to get a delay of game penalty:facepalm:

quickccc

Reaction score
- philly has no itch for gaining any sort of a run game to hep wentz ..and wentz already tagged 4 times in one half . ... he's gonna really get beat

- i hate he's a Philly ... but i would have loooved DALLAS Gogert here in Dallas instead of Philly.. bigger, brawny, more faster and physical than Zach Ertz
i gotta feeling Philly gonna allowe Ertz to walk per FA

- Jackson won't make the season, dude is brittle at this stage of his career, they'll try to spot him game to game ...

- Washington is gonna be a surreal mess this year !!! ...Haskins and that sad offense will suck all year long they'll draft in op 3 again ..

- Ron Darby LOL .. teams gonna torch him all year long ...

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Eagles game is over. Get ready for the suckage from the pundits, and the usuals on here.
Will watch other games more now.

GB beating the Vikings, if they win, GB pundits will start their crap also about AR.
Is Rodgers still good? I feel like he might not be

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yeah you're just not going to beat Wentz. It's to the point now where the opposing teams fans don't even attend the games. The joint is empty.

Could have been us, bros.

Enjoy your Prescott.
I dont see it as completely empty, but they DO seem kind of flat.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see a certain Eagles fan has his Wentz posters all over the place, including still on his ceiling. :lmao: