Morning Game Day Thread!

Carson

Reaction score
Wentz got nicked up, so I wonder if some people will try to excuse him struggling on him not being 100% healthy. Because that is what his fans and Eagles fans did before.
Ehh hes playing with an old LT, backup RG, 3rd string RT. Hes also missing his starting RB.

I hate Wentz as much as the next guy. But it would be tough to perform well with this

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eagles fans were hyping up their offense all off season, so I don't want to see "Wentz has no weapons" as an excuse. lol.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Let me just say that I am LOVING this football they're playing right now. The refs are letting teams play and teams are running the ball like crazy due to poor tackling. It's like I turned on my TV on a Sunday in 2008.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Im not a Jeff Heath guy but he ran a 4.38 forty. The dude isn’t slow.
I KNEW someone would come back w this!!

I dont CARE about his straight line speed.

His angles to the ball get him beat routinely and he cant make up for it.

The game is NOT run as fast as you can in shorts in a straight line.

Proximo

Reaction score
for some reason wentz always gets a pass when it comes to his injuries. But durability is just as much a positive trait as any other.

Absolutely it is.
I always find it strange when folks evaluate Wentz and say things like “if he wasn’t injured...blah blah blah”.

Like, to me that’s the same as saying someone would be a great QB if they weren’t so inaccurate, or if they had better abilities at reading defenses.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Minshew is 19/20 with 3 TD passes. Someone forgot to tell him they're tanking for Trevor. :rolleyes:
Jacksonville is winning at least 5 games.

Washington and a mystery team that gets their QB hurt soon are the frontrunners.

Carson

Reaction score
Eagles are done lol

I predicted 20-17 Washington would win. Easy money