Morning Game Day Thread!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I'm waiting to see if there will be any "It's just Washington" takes if Wentz and Philly have a good game, because you know that is what would happen if it was Dak and the Cowboys.

no one thought Washington had a realistic shot at 10 wins, Philly was at least considered for it in predictions. This is not an unexpected result

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Skins are gonna have a serious DL, up there with San Fran. But they better build a team around it if they don’t wanna be 0-16 every year. I imagine they’ll be good in a few years after piling up more top draft picks.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Skins are gonna have a serious DL, up there with San Fran. But they better build a team around it if they don’t wanna be 0-16 every year. I imagine they’ll be good in a few years after piling up more top draft picks.

Haskins sucks,i never understood his hype in college.the same goes for the current Ohio state QB.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Maybe I will get lucky and have Fox switch to a more competitive game a little bit later. This Eagles - Commanders game is terrible.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Cam Newton looks healthy again.
He ran in for TD, Big Bellicheck’s has D is as stout as ever , so Cam is adequate to put up afew scores and they will still have a good record.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Ravens missing Earl badly.

Yeah, sure. He was quite a force his last game for them. By the way the Browns put 40 on the Ravens with Earl there last year. Let's see if they put 40 up today.

tenor.gif