FEATURED Morning Pops!

Great Choices y'all! Thanks for your input. I was leaning towards Bridge Over Troubled Water to start with then I get bogged down in choices. Those Sugar Plum Faries would be a better start though. We'll have to ease them in to Alice Cooper though.
I figure we don't want them to feel too comfortable right away. Alice Cooper will make them nervous, then Pink Floyd will mellow them out. If they start getting uppity, we'll throw some Metallica at 'em until they calm down.
 
Eight people were killed in Montana. I thought what about Montanalo?!?!?! Then I watched the video and didn't see any bears, so that wasn't Montanalo's house. What a relief!
 
Yesterday was the day I was finally going to tackle my bathroom sink and install the faucet I'd bought last year. I saw where people use their ironing boards to lay on for comfort when they work under the sink. First off, the ironing board threw me off like I was riding bulls in a rodeo. Then I got underneath and found that I couldn't loosen those hoses to save my life. That's why I was putting it off. It wasn't procrastination, it was common sense. Time to meet my next plumber. *sigh* If I wasn't attached to myself, I'd run me off.
 
Yesterday was the day I was finally going to tackle my bathroom sink and install the faucet I'd bought last year. I saw where people use their ironing boards to lay on for comfort when they work under the sink. First off, the ironing board threw me off like I was riding bulls in a rodeo. Then I got underneath and found that I couldn't loosen those hoses to save my life. That's why I was putting it off. It wasn't procrastination, it was common sense. Time to meet my next plumber. *sigh* If I wasn't attached to myself, I'd run me off.
I want some vid of u laying on an ironing board!!! That's just hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,221
Messages
14,673,501
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top