FEATURED Morning Pops!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Messages
33,487
Reaction score
30,900
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mornings Pops and good morning to the rest of you guys! . . :)
 

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Messages
22,279
Reaction score
126
justbob;2919512 said:
Morning Juke --nice that you could make it:D

Why, thank you. :D

The dog decided to give me an extra 20 minutes this morning.
 

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Messages
33,487
Reaction score
30,900
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99;2919513 said:
The dog decided to give me an extra 20 minutes this morning.

You could use it!

Morning Pops and a good morning to everyone else. Hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend! (even Juke).

;)
 

justbob

Just taking it easy
Messages
7,833
Reaction score
1,131
Sarge;2920907 said:
You could use it!

Morning Pops and a good morning to everyone else. Hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend! (even Juke).

;)

Even Juke ---must be in a very good mood this morning ---Morning Cbz. Morning Sarge and everyone
 

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Messages
22,279
Reaction score
126
justbob;2920912 said:
Even Juke ---must be in a very good mood this morning ---Morning Cbz. Morning Sarge and everyone

Actually, I'm in a rotten mood. :D Gotta go for knee surgery in an hour.

Mornin' Santiago...Bugle Boy, Bob...and his antelope...Zoniacs.
 
Top