Moss just doesn't get it.

chicago JK

Reaction score
I am watching his interview on ESPN and he just doesn't get it and he never will. Great talent. If they get shelled today I think there is a good chance the Vikes try to move him.

franchise

Reaction score
I don't want Moss on this team for any reason whatsoever. He doesn't care. He is doing the same thing to Mike Tice that he did to Dennis Green. Matt Birk confronts him and he says he doesn't even know what he was saying, that he wasn't listening, and he still doesn't care what he had to say. He is no team leader. I don't care how many td balls he gives to disabled ppl, he will never be a team leader.

twa

Reaction score
A waste of ability,I would take Ellis again.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
chicago JK said:
I am watching his interview on ESPN and he just doesn't get it and he never will. Great talent. If they get shelled today I think there is a good chance the Vikes try to move him.

As big an arse as Moss is.............why on earth would the Vikes rid themselves of him?

No how - no way.

Nothing to see here folks - move along.

scottsp

Reaction score
I don't believe such a contract, especially that of a WR, is "movable." And the Vikes have no wish to do so anyway.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What you see in Moss is the way he has always been. He will never change his stripes.

Grevus

Reaction score
chicago JK said:

I would be willing to give up a first rounder for him, but I think it will take more then a 1st round pick. You probably would need to deal a 1st round pick and a starter. How bout Glover and a first rounder? If the cowboys are looking at a 3-4 defense, Glover probably will go anyway.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Sarge said:
As big an arse as Moss is.............why on earth would the Vikes rid themselves of him?

No how - no way.

Nothing to see here folks - move along.
They have already tried to do so. They wanted to ship him to Denver for Trevor Pryce.
They would do so to free up lots of cap space and get rid of a team cancer.
The object isnt collecting as much talent as possible, its winning and the most talented team doesn't always win.

They won't give Moss away but they'd love some team to offer them a young Pro Bowler for him so they can part ways with him. I am fairly certian they'd rather have Javon Walker.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jterrell said:
They have already tried to do so. They wanted to ship him to Denver for Trevor Pryce.
They would do so to free up lots of cap space and get rid of a team cancer.
The object isnt collecting as much talent as possible, its winning and the most talented team doesn't always win.

They won't give Moss away but they'd love some team to offer them a young Pro Bowler for him so they can part ways with him. I am fairly certian they'd rather have Javon Walker.

I've never heard that before - can you confirm it?

It might be true - but I've never heard that previously.

The Vikings are NOTHING w/out Moss.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Sarge said:

Sure.
---------------
http://www.sportscurmudgeon.com/archives/sc144.html

One of the Minneapolis columnists has written that if the Vikes cannot come to terms with Randy Moss on a contract extension, they may be willing to trade him and the Broncos might be interested and might offer DT Trevor Pryce in return. Since both players are of Pro Bowl caliber, this could be a football equivalent of the baseball trade in the late 50s where Rocky Colavito was traded for Harvey Keunn. The home run champ was traded for the batting champ.

The rumor was out in both Minny and Denver papers. I didn't do a lot of digging but it was a fairly large rumor at the time.

Mr. Fantasy

Woohitz
Reaction score
you guys kill me with all the "I wouldn't want him on our team" and "i would take Ellis again" crap. Lets be real now. Yes he has some issues, but you guys are smokin' some Ricky 34 weed with those comments :rolleyes:

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Sarge said:

Sarge,

I can't confirm the rumor since I don't have a link offhand, but I have heard that the Vikings are trying to trim their roster of high priced players in preparation to be sold to another owner.

I don't know what this means for Moss, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Vikings sent him out of the Minny.

Randy White

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Until he stops taking plays off and starts blocking on running plays he'll never be a GOAT.

I don't know about running plays lately ( he did plenty of blocking during the Robert Smith era or else Smith wouldn't have had the many long runs he did ) but that was Randy Moss' block on #31 which allowed Moe Williams to get into the endzone 68 yards later almost untouched.

He's a major headache, but he's a productive headache.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Moss's fro is ridiculous. He looks like he should be pushing a shopping cart.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jterrell said:
Sure.
---------------
http://www.sportscurmudgeon.com/archives/sc144.html

One of the Minneapolis columnists has written that if the Vikes cannot come to terms with Randy Moss on a contract extension, they may be willing to trade him and the Broncos might be interested and might offer DT Trevor Pryce in return. Since both players are of Pro Bowl caliber, this could be a football equivalent of the baseball trade in the late 50s where Rocky Colavito was traded for Harvey Keunn. The home run champ was traded for the batting champ.

The rumor was out in both Minny and Denver papers. I didn't do a lot of digging but it was a fairly large rumor at the time.

Thanks JT.

If I'm the Broncos - I do that in a minute. Moss is an a$$wipe - but he's in the top 3 in the league in his position.

Viks will never get it done with their management.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Did you see Moss yelling at the Packer fans to look at the "***** scoreboard" when it was 17-0?

Hey Moss, guess what? The Pack are back in it now, it's 17-10. Moss is a piece of scum!!