Moss just doesn't get it.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Avery said:
Moss's fro is ridiculous. He looks like he should be pushing a shopping cart.

I kinda like his lid.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I would take Randy Moss in a heartbeat...

<walks away shaking his head at the thought of having #84 in a Vikings uniform>

And Randy Moss' fro is tight as hell....

Maybe he should go for a buzz cut or something :rolleyes:

- Mike G.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
I would take Randy Moss in a heartbeat...

<walks away shaking his head at the thought of having #84 in a Vikings uniform>

And Randy Moss' fro is tight as hell....

Maybe he should go for a buzz cut or something :rolleyes:

- Mike G.

I would want Moss on our team. He's only the best WR in football. His attitude may stink at times but BP would ride his ace daily if need be. It seemed to work for KJ.

Someone from Head and Shoulders should give Randy a call. That's sponsership material waiting to happen.

jem88

Reaction score
I would gladly give up any player on our team, except Julius Jones, for Randy Moss. He's no more of a head case than Terrell Owens and look what Owens has done for the Eagles. Talent is the most important thing at the end of the day. Granted there are the Koren Robinsons and David Bostons in the league, but Moss has repeatedly put up the numbers, year after year. How many more times does he have to humiliate us before we accept that we made a mistake passing on him?

Grevus

Reaction score
twa said:
A waste of ability,I would take Ellis again.

No way. Looking back, we should have taken Moss. Here we are, years later, and we still don't have a receiver. I understand Moss is an ***, but I would love to see a star on his helmet.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
jem88 said:
I would gladly give up any player on our team, except Julius Jones, for Randy Moss. He's no more of a head case than Terrell Owens and look what Owens has done for the Eagles. Talent is the most important thing at the end of the day. Granted there are the Koren Robinsons and David Bostons in the league, but Moss has repeatedly put up the numbers, year after year. How many more times does he have to humiliate us before we accept that we made a mistake passing on him?

Yep, and no more a head case than Keyshawn Johnson. As long as Moss produced for Bill Parcells, I think there would be no problem.

Gawd...I cant even fanthom what Parcells could do with all that Minnesota and New Orleans has...

- Mike G.

Reed

Reaction score
Somethign even worse that none of you has mentioned is that in a post game interview moss said it wasnt a big deal and that he was just having fun when he mooned the fans. The even worse part was what he said after when he said that he didnt even know what quarter he scored the td in and just that he knows he scored it in the second half. It seems as if this guy is totally ignorant to what is giong on in the game besides himself. how in gods name do you not know when you scored your touchdown. Just sad

jimmy40

Reaction score
WOOHITZ said:
you guys kill me with all the "I wouldn't want him on our team" and "i would take Ellis again" crap. Lets be real now. Yes he has some issues, but you guys are smokin' some Ricky 34 weed with those comments :rolleyes:
Probably the same guys that didn't want AB traded.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Yep, and no more a head case than Keyshawn Johnson. As long as Moss produced for Bill Parcells, I think there would be no problem.

Gawd...I cant even fanthom what Parcells could do with all that Minnesota and New Orleans has...

- Mike G.
I disagree. Keyshawn is a head case at times but he is a different kind of headcase. He cares about his team and he cares about winning. He is willing to do whatever he can to help win and you can bet he would NEVER walk away from the game until it was over. Moss cares about nothing but himself and he will always be that way. Keyshawn is a leader Moss is a cancer.

And I don't think BP would put up with him or would want him on the team. He would ship him out just like he did AB. All of which makes me feel batter knowing that we won't have that piece of crap disgracing a Cowboys uniform. I would rather have Ellis...I've said it for years and I still say it...I would rather have Ellis.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you ask 100 NON-COWBOY fans who they would rather have on their team - Moss or Ellis, what percentage do you think take Ellis?

I would be willing to bet 75% or better take Moss, as they should.

This is with all due respect to Ellis. Moss is one of the best WR's to play the game...ever......attitude or not.

His numbers don't lie.

Oh I forgot, stats aren't facts. :rolleyes:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sarge said:
If you ask 100 NON-COWBOY fans who they would rather have on their team - Moss or Ellis, what percentage do you think take Ellis?

This is with all due respect to Ellis. Moss is one of the best WR's to play the game...ever......attitude or not.

His numbers don't lie.

I agree Moss is a talent but can't be relied on, he is a team player when all is well and when things go bad Moss becomes a major pain in the ars. I would have loved to have drafted him based on talent but given the off the field problems this team was dealing with at the time Moss would have just been another headach this team did not need. It really is ashame that a talent such as Moss is a major head case

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
a_moss_il.jpg

Moss gets it alright. He gets it to the tune of 2TDs in a play-off game at Lambeua field.

I don't seem to recall Joe Buck going after Brett Favre when he threw a punch.

I don't seem to recall Joe Buck getting all riled up about some of the classless signs in the stands.

Even James Brown on the pre game show is reaching. He didn't call Favre classless for throwing a punch, but I remember he had some words when Joey Porter punched a couple of Cleveland Brown players.

The double standard crap is ridiculous.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Sarge said:

His numbers don't lie.

i disagree. winning isn't EVERYTHING.

put me on the ellis side EVERY time.

moss is an embarassment.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Charles said:
a_moss_il.jpg

Moss gets it alright. He gets it to the tune of 2TDs in a play-off game at Lambeua field.

I don't seem to recall Joe Buck going after Brett Favre when he threw a punch.

I don't seem to recall Joe Buck getting all riled up about some of the classless signs in the stands.

Even James Brown on the pre game show is reaching. He didn't call Favre classless for throwing a punch, but I remember he had some words when Joey Porter punched a couple of Cleveland Brown players.

The double standard crap is ridiculous.
What the heck was that??? Fans have a right to say what they want so long as it doesn't cross the line (And none of the signs I saw did that). Moss is a professional who needs to remember that, and he hasn't.

And I'll say it first, I'm glad we don't have Moss. Guess everyone here forgot about the physc test they gave Moss and it showed high prone anger and threw many red flags, guess everyone forgot why Moss was kept in check his first year (Chris Carter and the fact that he fell to #21), think he would have straightened up here in Dallas with that zoo of characters we had playing/running our team them??

Jimmy Johnson, when asked during halftime if he'd want Moss on his team hesitated...then said "Only if he promises to change", get it?? If Moss refuses to change, which he does then not even the great Jimmy, who had to deal with Irvin and many other characters in Dallas/Miami would have none of him.

Sure he's a great player, he'll make "oooh, ahhh" catches, but when it comes time for him to bunker down...he'll walk away...

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Sarge said:

His numbers don't lie.

I think you are absolutely incorrect.
Outside of Dallas fans longing for Moss the NFL fan in general has nothing but disdain for the guy.
He is a tool and has been hamstringing his own team for years. His own teammates have to get in his face over his antics.

Yes the guy is a talent but so were many other guys who have failed.

It is hilarious to hear that we dont have a WR yet we are supposed to have DE's if we didn't draft Ellis?????

Would I rather have Greg Ellis and his contract and get his character or Moss, his contract and that bag of nonsense? YES!!

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
GTaylor said:
What the heck was that??? Fans have a right to say what they want so long as it doesn't cross the line (And none of the signs I saw did that). Moss is a professional who needs to remember that, and he hasn't.
If you think Fans don't cross the line, then you are living in a utopia. Just because you didn't see the classes signs doesn't mean there weren't any. I have been to many games. I have see classes signs. I have seen security personnell take them away. Do you think the fans who were jawing with Moss will the Vikings offense was on the sideline were being classy. The media only show the players talking back, but the don't show the drunk Packer fans mouthing expletives.
GTaylor said:
And I'll say it first, I'm glad we don't have Moss. Guess everyone here forgot about the physc test they gave Moss and it showed high prone anger and threw many red flags, guess everyone forgot why Moss was kept in check his first year (Chris Carter and the fact that he fell to #21), think he would have straightened up here in Dallas with that zoo of characters we had playing/running our team them??
Who cares about physc test? Greg Ellis scored high but his production and impact on this team doesn't reflect a top 10 draft pick. Moss's impact and production has lifted the Vikings and helped the bottom line by putting butts in the seats. We have a starting DT who is a convicted Woman abuser. The Cowboys drafted players with character issues like Kareem LArimore. They signed players with mental problems like Spellman and the other kid (1st RD. pick) from the Vikings with mental problems. Remember Derek Ross and Quincy Carter. Both had rumours about their off-field problems prior to the Cowbyos selecting either in the draft. The goody goody clause in the Cowbys draft only applies when the Moss mistake is brought up. Moss's only problem with the law was the parking incident. He's been HOF caliber on the field. LAst time I checked the HOF isn't a character dog and pony show.
GTaylor said:
Jimmy Johnson, when asked during halftime if he'd want Moss on his team hesitated...then said "Only if he promises to change", get it?? If Moss refuses to change, which he does then not even the great Jimmy, who had to deal with Irvin and many other characters in Dallas/Miami would have none of him.

Sure he's a great player, he'll make "oooh, ahhh" catches, but when it comes time for him to bunker down...he'll walk away...

Jimmy is towing the company line. If Moss were to provide the same impact on his team that Moss gives to the Vikings he'll look the other way.