Twitter: Most 4th quarter interceptions this past season

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bland > Joseph at this point. 2nd round picks haunt this team.

Maybe Jerry should think about trading them. Move up in the draft, get a next year 1st from it somehow, or trade for some 3rd, 4th and 5th round picks. Since the seem to do better in the 5th round lately.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I cant read gibberish well enough to translate your posts, but Bland has done a good job.
baroq adonai shalom-Hebrew
amate amatelo-Italian
han yong a seo-Korean
ba ba eat e gow-Phillipino
han ducket-Vietnamese
deveras, con safo-Spanish

Which language does one want...you aren't too good with English? Or taking responsiblity for one's own attitude...
maybe you can be a soccer reporter instead. Reference was to our new defensive tackle...not ghostly incoming rounds.

Don't really care about a valid conversation...stay at home and don't play in the streets, smart guy.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
baroq adonai shalom-Hebrew
amate amatelo-Italian
han yong a seo-Korean
ba ba eat e gow-Phillipino
han ducket-Vietnamese
deveras, con safo-Spanish

Which language does one want...you aren't too good with English? Or taking responsiblity for one's own attitude...
maybe you can be a soccer reporter instead. Reference was to our new defensive tackle...not ghostly incoming rounds.

Don't really care about a valid conversation...stay at home and don't play in the streets, smart guy.
What do these words even mean?

CCBoy

Reaction score
What do these words even mean?
Christ is risen, Amen
Happy New Years
Hello, how are you
You are a very mature and attractive lady
(Vietnames passing evil spirits into you)
Really, without blame?

gtb1943

Reaction score
Christ is risen, Amen
Happy New Years
Hello, how are you
Really, without blame?
One of the dumbest people I ever met spoke three languages. I would not have hired him to run an elevator or clean cars. I guess one could call him an idiot savant. He was great with languages but a total failure everywhere else. The second dumbest person I ever met had a PHD in literature. The idea that well educated means intelligent is just not always true.

CWR

Reaction score

Maybe Jerry should think about trading them. Move up in the draft, get a next year 1st from it somehow, or trade for some 3rd, 4th and 5th round picks. Since the seem to do better in the 5th round lately.

We've had some good ones too. Diggs and Sam Williams come to mind. That said I agree, we are dicey in round 2.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

jerry wil keep joseph to end of his contract , trying to justify picking him. then will get no picks.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Christ is risen, Amen
Happy New Years
Hello, how are you
Really, without blame?
that is not “Happy New Years“ in Italian. I’m not even sure what you tried to google there. Also, it’s Happy New Year.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Really feel like Bland is gonna take it to another level this year. We're gonna be loaded in the secondary, which is crazy considering for decades we've had always had subpar play at the db positions.