most beautiful woman you ever laid your eyes on

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DallasEast said:
Feel free to rearrange. There's not that much of a dropoff between 1 and 10, imo, but if you drop Berry or Bellucci out of the top five--I'm gonna have to hurt ya! ;)
No way Halle gets bumped out of #1 but Monica.....let's just say I think she very pretty just not my type.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Well, we can tell from the answers whose afraid his wife or girlfriend checks up on this site from time to time. ;)

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Chief said:
I think most of the celebrity women are overrated.

I see women every day down here in the Southwest that are prettier than Jennifer Lopez, etc. Her butt is impressive, but the rest of her is very average, IMO.

Most of them are too skinny for my taste and we only see them at their best ... with the perfect lights and angles.

Overrated.

I live in the Metroplex. I see beautiful women everyday - school, work, the park, interne-, er....leave that last one out.

The only thing the women on this thread have is celebrity, something that has just never impressed me.

That being said, whoever posted the Monica Bellucci pic....she is a very pretty woman.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Salma Hayek is the hottest woman who ever drew a breath... I figure Heaven must be where you wake up every morning to her strumming your guitar in bed... and if it isn't, I'm not all that sure I wanna go there...

Rebecca DeMornay in Risky Business was the cause of the odd cold shower or two...

Same with Patsy Kensit in Lethal Weapon 2...

Let's add Kathy Ireland, who's just all-American pretty... I would have kicked Tuiasosopo's (I forget, was it Manu or Navy??) huge butt if he'd stood between me and gettin' a close look at her in the shower...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Would you hit this??:cool::p:

50cent2.jpg

With the biggest freakin' club I could find... repeatedly, about the head and shoulders...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crown Royal said:
That being said, whoever posted the Monica Bellucci pic....she is a very pretty woman.
That would be me! :D Until The Matrix Reloaded, I had never heard of her before. After seeing her, I've never forgotten her. :)

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
I agree with most of these (except that thing Woody's Girl posted), but I can't have a list of hot women with out RollerGirl/Felicity Shagwell.

apa.jpg

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
junk said:
I agree with most of these (except that thing Woody's Girl posted), but I can't have a list of hot women with out RollerGirl/Felicity Shagwell.

apa.jpg
I'd shag her :D

Trophy#6

Reaction score
1. Paris Hilton

No Particular Order;
Laetitia Casta
Alexis Thorpe
Megan Fox
Britney Spears
Salma Hayek
Penelope Cruz
Gwyneth Paltrow
Taylor Cole

and lots more...

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
1. Jennifer Connelly (During the Rocketeer period)
2. Elisha Cuthbert
3. Ali Landry
4. Jean Louisa-Kelly (Mr. Holland's Opus)
5. Tera Patrick

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:
1. Jennifer Connelly (During the Rocketeer period)
2. Elisha Cuthbert
3. Ali Landry
4. Jean Louisa-Kelly (Mr. Holland's Opus)
5. Tera Patrick
I have no problem with your list other than Tera pre enhancement

Snaggletooth

Reaction score
Trophy#6 said:
1. Paris Hilton

No Particular Order;
Laetitia Casta
Alexis Thorpe
Megan Fox
Britney Spears
Salma Hayek
Penelope Cruz
Gwyneth Paltrow
Taylor Cole

and lots more...

Am I the only one on this planet that does not find Paris Hilton attractive.....well at least from the neck up?

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Snaggletooth said:
Am I the only one on this planet that does not find Paris Hilton attractive.....well at least from the neck up?

I'd Hit It :clubbed:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Here's a Wildcard.
Might be my favorite of them all.
jennifer_eccleston_on_nbc_02.jpg

Jennifer Eccleston, NBC News correspondant
(also seen her on FOX News)