most beautiful woman you ever laid your eyes on

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
*cough cough* suck up *cough cough*

Hey Yeager you need to take something for that cough may i suggest.....nevermind :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
*cough cough* suck up *cough cough*
You should take lessons from the man...:p: I'm sure Mrs. Yeager would appreciate it...:)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whitney used to be...
http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y164/nbr1diva/Whitneybefore.jpg

but now....a picture can speak a 1,000 languages...
http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y164/nbr1diva/94326__whouston_l.jpg

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Whitney used to be...

:eek: :puke:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
That chick in Sulton of six' pic sig. Who is that? There is no other IMO.

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Whitney used to be...

DAMN.......

gollum

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Would you hit this??:cool::p:

50cent2.jpg

Dang!...It looks like someone beat me to her...him...it...and hit it over and over! :eek:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
unless a nationwide poll was done everyone would be different in threads like this.....

I would have Beyonce at the top of my list by far..........I haven't seen a BAD picture or video of her yet.....she's smart, she can sing , and dance......

:p: most of the woman on this list have only 1 talent, being hot is not a talent bTW :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KINGBRICE_28 said:
unless a nationwide poll was done everyone would be different in threads like this.....

I would have Beyonce at the top of my list by far..........I haven't seen a BAD picture or video of her yet.....she's smart, she can sing , and dance......

:p: most of the woman on this list have only 1 talent, being hot is not a talent bTW :)
That goes to show you haven't been around women. It takes skill for a woman to look good. I might look like crap right now w/my hair wrapped up in a do-rag, but after a lil grooming, hair, makeup, nails, toes, some nice clothes can make or break a woman.

Have you seen the email of some of these hot stars w/o the glam? It's not a pretty sight, I tell you. Seriously, even the women who seem to look good w/o makeup, trust me, they WORK to look that good on a reg. basis.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
That goes to show you haven't been around women. It takes skill for a woman to look good. I might look like crap right now w/my hair wrapped up in a do-rag, but after a lil grooming, hair, makeup, nails, toes, some nice clothes can make or break a woman.

Have you seen the email of some of these hot stars w/o the glam? It's not a pretty sight, I tell you. Seriously, even the women who seem to look good w/o makeup, trust me, they WORK to look that good on a reg. basis.
I can tell you that Halle looks great first thing in the morning :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
I can tell you that Halle looks great first thing in the morning :D
With the money she pays people to take care of her skin, she should look great...:D

I shop at Walmart, so I have to work a lil harder...:D

Oh and I don't want to know how you know she looks great. :cool:

Hoov

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:

i agree WG, some women really know how to "present themselves". i mean i have know a few women that i would see on regular basis during the day and then when seeing them out at night, its like, whoa (jaw drops, mouth hanging open). i mean totally different, like...is that so and so ? it is an art.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoov said:
i agree WG, some women really know how to "present themselves". i mean i have know a few women that i would see on regular basis during the day and then when seeing them out at night, its like, whoa (jaw drops, mouth hanging open). i mean totally different, like...is that so and so ? it is an art.
Funny, I get that alot. At work, I dress biz-casual, no makeup except lipstick. Tho my hair has to be on point. If it's not, I have major attitude.

When we did the company party, I was all glam'd up and I got exactly what you're describing. "Wow, you look so nice!" and "Oooh you're look so pretty!!" Me being me, I usually respond by saying "So you think I look fugly at work or something?" :p:

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Funny, I get that alot. At work, I dress biz-casual, no makeup except lipstick. Tho my hair has to be on point. If it's not, I have major attitude.

When we did the company party, I was all glam'd up and I got exactly what you're describing. "Wow, you look so nice!" and "Oooh you're look so pretty!!" Me being me, I usually respond by saying "So you think I look fugly at work or something?" :p:

I think it is high time for wg to show us some pictures of that company party.

:cool: