Most Hated Man in Green Bay 2008?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The guy who gives Favre the axe. I don't know his name but Favre is Zuess on the tundra out there...

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
At the moment, Ted would be the most hated. But the tide will turn at some point, and Brett could be somewhat hated for how he handled his side of the story.

If Brett has any kind of success with any other team other than the Packers, some Packer fans will indeed turn on Brett for his premadonna ways, and not staying retired.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Teague31;2178659 said:
with all due respect hos, who cares?
There must be a lot of people who care as NFL Live and Total Access have led off with the Favre saga every day for over a month now. :banghead:

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2178674 said:
There must be a lot of people who care as NFL Live and Total Access have led off with the Favre saga every day for over a month now. :banghead:

yeah and they wear cheese on their heads...

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Thompson drafted Rodgers, so his success will hinge on how well HIS QB plays. However, I do think he was right in "moving on." Favre's so-called holdouts would eventually effect the team.

Here's a question I've pondered since this started. Suppose Favre continued to do the same thing the next 2-3 seasons. When does Rodgers say enough is enough and move on to another team? Rodgers is no Favre, there's no question with that. But, as seen in the game against us last year, he does have some skills. Do you risk losing a quality back up because he's tired of not getting his shot?

We all know the Packers were good last year. Their 13-3 record and playoff games showed it. But, in 2006 they were 8-8. In 2005, they were 4-12. In 2004, they were 10-6. In 2004, they were 10-6. In 2003, they were 10-6.

They didn't make the playoffs in 2005 or 2006. In 2004, they got bounced by the Vikings. In 2003, they won the wild-card game, but got beat by Philthy in the divisional game.

The point I'm trying to make is that while Brett might hold several records - which someone should with his amount of playing time as a starter and the number of years he has played - but, he only delivered once. They are 12-10 in the playoffs with him. Granted, he has a winning percentage. I'm sure most starting QB's would love to have that. But, IMHO, I don't think he can deliver anymore.

I will certainly be willing to eat crow if he takes the Jets or Bucs to the playoffs or even the SB. But, I don't think that will happen. I don't think it would happen with GB either.

Just my $0.02.