Most interceptions thrown in the NFL since 2021

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
2022 really skews the perspective when it comes to Dak. That's why I don't really understand why we are so focused on last year's interceptions. That's not who he has been, so until it becomes who he is, it's an aberration.
Your car broke down on you last year and the wrecks (injuries) just keep happening, but it worked okay the previous 6 years so no worries. I’m sure the wrecks, wear, and tear won’t matter going forward.

You wouldn’t trust that failure of a car, so stop trusting this failure of a QB.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
2022 really skews the perspective when it comes to Dak. That's why I don't really understand why we are so focused on last year's interceptions. That's not who he has been, so until it becomes who he is, it's an aberration.
The reason why it deserves some attention is because, by his own admission, and because it was obvious from watching him, he made it a point to be more aggressive last season.

He has a reputation for being cautious. It has been talked about here, and in the media throughout his career.

He set out to change that narrative, and the results are what they are.

Hopefully he learned from the experience and will be better for it.

We're finna find out in a few months.

Toro9

Reaction score
It's because they are allowed to throw more.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Don't they say it's a "what have you done for me lately" league? Well, that IS what he's done lately. A spike, yes, but wise to keep an eye on it regardless. You hope it's just a 1-year thing but that's all you can do versus recent results: hope

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Don't they say it's a "what have you done for me lately" league? Well, that IS what he's done lately. A spike, yes, but wise to keep an eye on it regardless. You hope it's just a 1-year thing but that's all you can do versus recent results: hope
I agree that it is something of concern and to keep an eye on, but it cannot be used as some are using it, like this is who he always has been as a QB. His history shows that's not true. Is it who he has become? We'll find out.

gimmesix

Reaction score
The reason why it deserves some attention is because, by his own admission, and because it was obvious from watching him, he made it a point to be more aggressive last season.

He has a reputation for being cautious. It has been talked about here, and in the media throughout his career.

He set out to change that narrative, and the results are what they are.

Hopefully he learned from the experience and will be better for it.

We're finna find out in a few months.
Yes, there has to be a balance. There are times to be a gunslinger and times to be conservative. Figuring out when is the hard part.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some quarterbacks make big throws into tight spaces and pay the price.
Some dink and dunk.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Your car broke down on you last year and the wrecks (injuries) just keep happening, but it worked okay the previous 6 years so no worries. I’m sure the wrecks, wear, and tear won’t matter going forward.

You wouldn’t trust that failure of a car, so stop trusting this failure of a QB.
We've had the same car for more than 10 years now. It had been a great car but we've had to take it to the shop a few times. That doesn't mean we get rid of the car. You fix the problem and it runs just fine. The question with Dak is whether the problem gets fixed. If it does, then he's not the problem, just like Romo before him was not the problem.

J12B

Reaction score
Can’t believe Matt Stafford has a ring…….
Exsctly.

That LA Championship was because The owner and GM sold 2 to 4 years of the future of the franchise for a ring.

Plus the NFL wanted the Rams to win a Super Bowl in order to get LA back into football for $$$$.

Stafford is a good QB, but if he can win a ring a lot of QBs can. Especially Dak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exsctly.

That LA Championship was because The owner and GM sold 2 to 4 years of the future of the franchise for a ring.

Plus the NFL wanted the Rams to win a Super Bowl in order to get LA back into football for $$$$.

Stafford is a good QB, but if he can win a ring a lot of QBs can. Especially Dak.
Agree 100%. And damn did they mortgage their future. They have nothing lol. But they got the ring. Some will say it's not worth it. They should suck soon and will build that team back up.

Flamma

Reaction score
cant use the no ring thing , correct?? i mean only TWO players on that list has a ring and one led the league in INTs and had 2 ints in that sb he hitched his wagon too... Que hater with cherry picking and excuses to why Prescott's worse than the others. LOL this is what this is team game.
Remove Dak from the equation due to possible bias from me, one way or the other. There's only two quarterbacks on that list I'd take Matt Stafford over. You could probably guess them. And he's one of the QBs with a ring. Team matters. Matt Stafford was a Tony Romo clone with less mobility.