Most interceptions thrown in the NFL since 2021

gtb1943

Reaction score
Dak came up small in playoffs except against a poor TB team.

all the stats the Dak Fanboobs throw out mean nothing in the end.

John813

Reaction score
This means nothing.

INTs could be happening for a variety of reasons. Pinning them only on a QB is just lazy. Show the tapes. Pretty sure others contribute to those INTs.
Never put it on the QB. Just stats.

MM and Dak both stated they wanted to be more aggressive. They did that at times with puss poor receivers on the field. Not assigning blame to only one side.

Brax

Reaction score
This means nothing.

INTs could be happening for a variety of reasons. Pinning them only on a QB is just lazy. Show the tapes. Pretty sure others contribute to those INTs.
The old never Daks fault guy has spoken, hey genius don’t you think your statement applies to the other QBs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
WAY better arm than Romo….and I liked Romo
1st 8 years in the league Stafford may've had the best arm in the NFL
mostly played on total crap teams with a few good pieces

Past his prime now, but in that Super Bowl run, he became the first QB in history to lead his team on three straight last minute game-winning drives
Jay Cutler had a great arm too….

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Or actually, maybe interceptions IS a measure of whether a QB is great or not, but the correlation goes opposite of what you'd expect!
" You miss 100% of the shots you don't take," --Wayne Gretzky
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." --Michael Jordan

What Gretzky and Jordan are saying is that if you want to succeed in your goals you have to try. Mistakes will be made. Every QB, great, average, and scrub throws interceptions. The great ones help their team overcome the mistakes.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Jay Cutler had a great arm too….
True!

fwiw,
Cutler had 67 more Tds than Ints
Stafford had a whopping 164 more Tds than Ints

Until Mahomes came along he was the fastest all time to 20k, 30k 40k and 50k yards

Stafford also is the NFL all-time leader in 4th quarter comeback wins on a per-game basis.....has his flaws but also very clutch. Just played on mostly truly awful teams with a few great players for some years
Players around him in that stat are Brady, Brees, Manning, Unitas, Marino, Elway

He was way better than people realize
JMO, of course

We can agree to disagree. I get it