Twitter: Most passing yards over 20 yrds

Hardline

Reaction score
Does this mean he deserves to be the highest payed QB in the league?

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Mahomes had some YAC wide receivers. Dak has one now :)

Has one now? As in he just got one with Lamb?

Amari, Gallup, and Jarwin are all capable of doing damage after the catch. YAC has a lot to do with scheme, the types of passes being thrown, and the precision of those passes. It's not just a WR's ability.

Hardline

Reaction score
Listen closely because this is very important and the basis for any NFL player, actually any professional sports player. Dak deserves to get whatever the fricken hell the market he’s in allows. Get that through your thick skull and deal with it.

As a free market capitalist I fully know how it works.
The free market pays based on what one person wants to pay another person.
But if Jerry wants to destroy his salary cap and make it impossible to put a great team around him that's his choice.

Past precedent says if you pay your QB 13% of the salary cap kiss a Super Bowl good bye.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
But if Jerry wants to destroy his salary cap and make it impossible to put a great team around him that's his choice.

Past precedent says if you pay your QB 13% of the salary cap kiss a Super Bowl good bye.
Glad you're not my Broker. #GOBIGORGOHOME!

Hardline

Reaction score
Listen closely because this is very important and the basis for any NFL player, actually any professional sports player. Dak deserves to get whatever the fricken hell the market he’s in allows. Get that through your thick skull and deal with it.
Someone has sand on their ******.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

That means absolutely squat. Different teams, different players/coaches, different salary cap situation, different CBA.