Twitter: Most passing yards over 20 yrds

Batman1980

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Knotamus

Reaction score
Dak deserves whatever the “Market” allows.

I work as a crane mechanic. I don’t consider myself the best, but I know I’m good at what I do and I’m paid handsomely. But if another company wants to offer me top dollar to join their team, it’s no one’s business. The sad part about these negotiations is.. players salaries are public knowledge. That said, if Dallas thinks they should pay good money to RETAIN a commodity they’re familiar with and IS a great player, not to mention a good dude.. well, just like my personal life.. “Show me the money”. And more power to Dak.

That said, I hope Dak understands the team concept in relation to roster building with a Salary Cap.

Regardless of what the naysayers believe, Dak is more than capable to bring another Lombardi to Dallas. Statistically, the Dak haters are consistently debunked. In the Playoffs, he has won against the ‘Great’ Russell Wilson’s Seahawks, lost to the Rams that gutted our defense, and went toe-to-toe against Aaron Rodgers in the lost to Green Bay.(And we all know the B.S. that went on in that game).

I find it interesting that everyone agreed Dallas’s recent shortcomings were on Garrett’s coaching.. yet turn around and blame Dak for the teams failures. Dak hasn’t been the problem, as a matter of fact.. if it wasn’t for Dak, Dallas would have had bigger problems w/o Dak when Romo’s body failed him.

Simply put.. Dak dosent have to prove himself a winner. He’s been a winner since he stepped on the field. He should be paid. Question is.. Does Dallas want to pay him what he wants? If not, get ready for more complaining from the naysayers.

My different take on Dak:

-Let’s ride this wave created by Daks leadership
-Dak & Zeke came into the league together and have been great combo
-Daks rapport w/Amari & Gallup is undeniable
-I haven’t heard one negative thing from other players about his attitude; he’s a natural leader
-And Dak is finally going to have a REAL head coach

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
As a free market capitalist I fully know how it works.
The free market pays based on what one person wants to pay another person.
But if Jerry wants to destroy his salary cap and make it impossible to put a great team around him that's his choice.

Past precedent says if you pay your QB 13% of the salary cap kiss a Super Bowl good bye.

Dak is getting 31 million this year. Is the cap destroyed? LOL

You trolls cant see what is in front of you.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Mahomes had some YAC wide receivers. Dak has one now :)

Yall remember when Mammidog, LilWillie, and the other DakDetractors used to say "Dak and Dunk"
The false narrative not based on fact at all changes every offseason with that group.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
31 million is a fair price for him. And it doesn't destroy the cap.
You need to learn what a troll is before you use it in a sentence.

Oh so another 4 million lets say is going to destroy the cap or make a big difference?

Cmon, give it a rest. Cowboys have completely prepared for this. The core of these great young players are already tied up for 3-5 years. LVE and Gallup are the only guys that are coming due in the next several years.

This claim that Dak will destroy the cap is garbage. WE are here...……..is the cap destroyed?

I also posted the cap space for next season and we are again within the cap.

IN two years more than likely Zeke and Cooper will be let go. That frees up around 37 million right there.

Cowboys are in great shape with the cap this year, next year and going forward.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
Dak deserves whatever the “Market” allows.

I work as a crane mechanic. I don’t consider myself the best, but I know I’m good at what I do and I’m paid handsomely. But if another company wants to offer me top dollar to join their team, it’s no one’s business. The sad part about these negotiations is.. players salaries are public knowledge. That said, if Dallas thinks they should pay good money to RETAIN a commodity they’re familiar with and IS a great player, not to mention a good dude.. well, just like my personal life.. “Show me the money”. And more power to Dak.

That said, I hope Dak understands the team concept in relation to roster building with a Salary Cap.

Regardless of what the naysayers believe, Dak is more than capable to bring another Lombardi to Dallas. Statistically, the Dak haters are consistently debunked. In the Playoffs, he has won against the ‘Great’ Russell Wilson’s Seahawks, lost to the Rams that gutted our defense, and went toe-to-toe against Aaron Rodgers in the lost to Green Bay.(And we all know the B.S. that went on in that game).

I find it interesting that everyone agreed Dallas’s recent shortcomings were on Garrett’s coaching.. yet turn around and blame Dak for the teams failures. Dak hasn’t been the problem, as a matter of fact.. if it wasn’t for Dak, Dallas would have had bigger problems w/o Dak when Romo’s body failed him.

Simply put.. Dak dosent have to prove himself a winner. He’s been a winner since he stepped on the field. He should be paid. Question is.. Does Dallas want to pay him what he wants? If not, get ready for more complaining from the naysayers.

My different take on Dak:

-Let’s ride this wave created by Daks leadership
-Dak & Zeke came into the league together and have been great combo
-Daks rapport w/Amari & Gallup is undeniable
-I haven’t heard one negative thing from other players about his attitude; he’s a natural leader
-And Dak is finally going to have a REAL head coach

Everyone in here is fighting back and forth over your "one sentence" that I bolded and underlined. That's all you really needed to write.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
The thing that amazes me is that in all these Dak threads, everybody pretends like there are only 2 corners in a square.