Twitter: Most passing yards over 20 yrds

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
So 3,000 of his yards came on short, choppy passes. I hope Mike let's Moore open things up a little more. It's a go big or go home league.

Am I missing something? I thought the stat title states “Throws Beyond 20-yards”. Which I assumed meant the ball traveled at least 20-yards before the catch. I believe there is a difference of “Passes/Throws” beyond 20- yards and “Plays” of 20-yards or more. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Am I missing something? I thought the stat title states “Throws Beyond 20-yards”. Which I assumed meant the ball traveled at least 20-yards before the catch. I believe there is a difference of “Passes/Throws” beyond 20- yards and “Plays” of 20-yards or more. Please correct me if I’m wrong.
Throws beyond 20 yards since 2018. Meaning the last two seasons added together. But yes, they are only counting throws where the ball traveled 20 yards beyond the line of scrimmage before being caught.

conner01

Reaction score
The market doesn't apply to a bus driver QB it applies to the elite QB's you know the ones who make the players around them better not the ones that need the players around them to carry them.
The market applies to everyone

conner01

Reaction score
The market doesn't say what people deserve. The market clears prices on supply and demand.
Supply and demand is the market
What people deserve is an opinion not the market
Players get a percentage of revenue
That revenue continues to go up so salaries continue to go up
Players want as much as they can get, teams want them cheap as they can get
Where things actually get done is the market price