Most Re-Watched Movie - Comedy

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay @CouchCoach , I can't find the correct thread, but I wanted to let you know that I have now watched all six seasons of Veep, and it's definitely funny. Takes a while to get into it, but once you do, you're hooked. I've always been a fan of Julia Luis Dreyfus, and this is her at her best.. uncensored.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Okay @CouchCoach , I can't find the correct thread, but I wanted to let you know that I have now watched all six seasons of Veep, and it's definitely funny. Takes a while to get into it, but once you do, you're hooked. I've always been a fan of Julia Luis Dreyfus, and this is her at her best.. uncensored.
The thing I really liked about it was how they spread the lines out among the cast and her two advisers had me rewinding for their lines, great delivery. I agree, best stuff she's ever done.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The thing I really liked about it was how they spread the lines out among the cast and her two advisers had me rewinding for their lines, great delivery. I agree, best stuff she's ever done.
I like how everyone immediately hates Jonah.

sulu1701

Reaction score
Scott Pilgrim vs The World
Coneheads
National Lampoons Vacation
Christmas Vacation
The Hollywood Knights
Private Resort

Last edited:

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Wedding Crashers
House Party
National Lampoon's Vacation
Just Friends
School of Rock
UHF
Ghostbusters
Groundhog Day
Major League

There's more but these are the ones that came to mind.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
TED 2 and A million ways to die in the west I would watch every night for like 6 months for some reason

I love this movie due to Chris Farley. He passed shortly after this movie