Most Re-Watched Movie - Comedy

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Too many of the classic comedies. I can watch them over and over.

Currently however there is one movie that one of the movie channels have been playing a bunch around the time I get home from work. So I have watched it or parts of it a great deal lately and still like it.

Office Christmas Party. Not a great comedy but I still like it. The lady from SNL is on it and plays the crazy HR lady and she just cracks me up. The face and laugh she does when they are in the van and spinning out of control makes me laugh every time.
That's one of the few "over the top stupid" movies I liked...and yes, Kate McKinnon is hilarious.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kate McKinnon is her name and she is the most talented one I have ever seen on SNL and will go to any length to nail an impression. Her Jeff Sessions puts me on the floor every time she does it and her Hillary was a riot. She was the only thing I liked about Office Christmas Party.
I do like her, most of the time, but I find Kristen Wiig much funnier. SNL took a big hit when she left.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I gotta say I find most modern comedies lacking and too much like the crap sitcoms on TV but two that have really made me LOL are Sisters and Dave and Mike Need Wedding Dates. Adam DeVine has a terrific face for comedy.

But for fall out on the floor, I can't beat Van Wilder.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Anything involving MST3K and/or Rifftrax.
Those guys are the best!

giphy.gif
l9Xk6zi.gif

giphy.gif
tumblr_n3ztoqtS4U1qedb29o1_500.gif

Corso

Reaction score
How many people on here have ever even seen Duck Soup just a curiosity question
I have a t-shirt from a Marx Brothers festival that has two flags crossing and a huge HAIL HAIL FREEDONIA! on it.

I love that movie. A Night at the Opera is my second favorite of theirs, but I love 'em all.

Corso

Reaction score
Any Carey Grant comedy. The guy just had a dry, deadpan style that makes me laugh. I can watch Father Goose or Operation Petticoat over and over again. I know, weird right?
My favorite actor of all time...