Most Re-Watched Movie - Drama

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
v5OPGf

https://goo.gl/images/v5OPGf

Yeah, couple things here. One - what that might say about me and two - that shrinks are so damned expensive.

Well crap..........

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We hairy knuckled manly men can get in touch with our inner feelings. Watch Braveheart, Gladiator and Saving Private Ryan in a row and just sit down and have a good cry. If you're still dry eyed, add Old Yeller. I'd be in the fetal position in the corner, whimpering and sucking my thumb.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These are some brain teasers. I re-watch a number of movies regardless of genre. It is hard narrowing it down to simply one film. It is a tie in this category for me between:

Erin Brockovich

The original Alien

I re-watch these two movies practically every time I see them in the channel guide.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These are some brain teasers. I re-watch a number of movies regardless of genre. It is hard narrowing it down to simply one film. It is a tie in this category for me between:

Erin Brockovich

The original Alien
I re-watch these two movies practically every time I see them in the channel guide.
Alien belongs in the Horror/Sci-Fi category and as a Staff Member, you should know better.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alien belongs in the Horror/Sci-Fi category and as a Staff Member, you should know better.
:laugh: Well I do know better so I am not changing it. Now please excuse me. I am in the midst of defending my adopted daughter from the queen's wrath!

~Wrrer Wrrer Wrrer Dmmp~

GET AWAY FROM HER YOU *****!!!

Oops. Wrong Alien. :p

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Ok my friend.
Don't judge True Romance by it's name. I don't want people gathering demanding to hand over my Man Card . If you haven't seen it....I strongly recommend it. You'd be surprised by all the stars they have in one film....BTW it was written by Quinton Terrintino before he became famous .
The Sicilian scene is a masterpiece.

Johnny23

Reaction score
An Officer & A Gentleman.
The Godfather I & II
Goodfellas

These are my top four that I will stop everything and watch when I see them on. It doesn't matter.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Every Dallas Cowboys season. hehehe :muttley:

On a real note I can't seem to get sick of Shawshank Redemption.