Twitter: Most rushing yards per attempt

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Tony Pollard is taking the Cowboys' offense by storm! He's worth his weight in gold, for what he contributes to this team. He's capable of breaking for long gains at any given time that he gets the ball. It's a good bet that he'll get a sizeable raise when the time comes for his contract to be due. It's also to his credit that he's willing to put his foot injury on the back burner when it's time to perform. It's an undeniable sign of a trooper! :)

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The fact that JT is doing it as the only weapon on that Colts offense is impressive. He’s averaging more YPA than Derrick Henry’s best season and has almost 3x the yards Tony Pollard has.
You don’t consider Wince, sorry I mean Wentz a weapon?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It really is unfortunate that both guys are injured. I would have liked to see if Pollard could handle 25-30 carries. Now the foot injury just makes me nervous.

J12B

Reaction score
By the way, this list is inaccurate. #3 should be Miles Sanders of Philly (130 rushes for 709 yards, 5.5 avg.)

Never trust Tweets. Lol.

This was posted before the Eagles played Tuesday.

Besides, Pollard still leads the league in this category.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
The fact that JT is doing it as the only weapon on that Colts offense is impressive. He’s averaging more YPA than Derrick Henry’s best season and has almost 3x the yards Tony Pollard has.

Jonathan Taylor - 2nd Round Pick (41)
Derrick Henry - 2nd Round Pick (45)
Nick Chubb - 2nd Round Pick (35)

If we don't sign Pollard I'm ok with using a 2nd round pick on a RB that was historically productive in college like those top 2 on a RB. Zeke or no Zeke, he's got 1 more year at this pay rate. I love me some Zeke. But I love winning more and I know how important the run is to this offense the way it was built and rightfully so.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The threat of Zeke, as it is still real, makes Tony better. :popcorn:

I am glad we have Pollard. Great speed, great in the open field, has a huge burst. Zeke started out like that, his burst was back, then the knee injury. Hopefully that is back for the playoffs.
I still would not mind if he sat a game. But HFA is on the line, so that will not happen. Though both looked much better in the NYG game.

I still do not like Pollard's decisions on KO returns at times. But he is a threat to take it to the house. I wonder if he is well enough to return KO's Sunday.
I still want to see them on the field at the same time more often. What happened there, they did at the start of the season. Now they just rotate. Even with both having injuries.

I do not understand Moore, something works and he goes away from it. It is like he has a bucket list of plays...ok, did that play, it worked, file it away deep in the playbook...next play...oh it did not work, I need to try it again, and 100 more times until it works.....

MarcusRock

Reaction score
This was posted before the Eagles played Tuesday.

Besides, Pollard still leads the league in this category.

Obviously they wanted something to push out but always a good idea to wait for the entire week to finish before you count "leader" stats.

ultron

Reaction score
Rushes for those players

Pollard: 119
Taylor: 270
Chubb: 190

Easier to do in a complementary role. What Taylor is doing is amazing considering his workload.
He’s pretty much doing what Zeke did his first 4 years in the league