Most Unattractive Dallas Cowboys of All Time

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
usatsi_13619437.jpg
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
True story: Girl I went to HS with was a total smoke-show and became a Raiders cheerleader. Then they fired her after finding out she posed for nude pics in some magazine, which apparently is a no-no in the NFL cheerleading world.
I've had the pleasure of seeing a few Raiderettes cheerleaders up close and personal... Stunning beyond belief !! :bow:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
True story: Girl I went to HS with was a total smoke-show and became a Raiders cheerleader. Then they fired her after finding out she posed for nude pics in some magazine, which apparently is a no-no in the NFL cheerleading world.
The girl I attended high school with who went on to become a Cowboys cheerleader was a grade below me. I never knew her personally but remember seeing her around. She was a Cowboys cheerleader for only one year, then got some notoriety in the early 80s for doing something you wouldn’t expect a female to do. I won’t say what it was, but it wasn’t anything bad.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
When it comes to the ugliest athletes I've ever seen, there are two Boston Celtics greats from the 1980's that I'd like to mention: Larry Bird and Kevin McHale. **I'm sure Larry has teeth in his mouth, but his face sinks in like grandpa when he doesn't have his dentures in.. Kevin Mchale never needed to dress up for Halloween, dude was Frankenstein monster's illegitimate son!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is hilarious how a sarcastic thread on 'unattractiveness' is slowly derailing because of flashbacks about personal encounters with professional cheerleaders. :laugh: