Most Unattractive Dallas Cowboys of All Time

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
12217.png

An ugly mug only a Mother could love…..maybe….

Kinda has that Lenny Kravitz vibe going on.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not sure about the ugliest players but I do know you’ll be hard pressed to single out an ugly DC cheerleader.
No teams have ugly cheerleaders. The first criteria when selecting cheerleaders is looks.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Man on this franchise there are (and were) so many ugly, plain ugly and characterless blatherers. I cant decide to chose only one, so ill post my famous 5. In no particular order.

hqdefault.jpg

1061452196-850x560.jpeg

hi-res-284055_crop_exact.jpg

bmartin_dallas-cowboys_dak-prescott-history-suggests-a-long-term-contract-from-cowboys-unlikely.jpg

tony-romo-fat-500x348.jpg
That body on Romo can’t be real. I remember a lot of Romo fat threads during the off-season, but he was never that fat.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’ve seen a few that weren’t all that hot in my opinion, but you never see any that are ugly unless you’re watching a comedy. Professional cheerleading has gotten so competitive with so many beautiful women trying out they really need to have some dancing skills. I went to school with a girl who became a Cowboys cheerleader in 1978. I would provide some information on her, but I don’t want anyone to know where I went to high school.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I think this thread is in poor taste.

Are we really going to sit here and start critiquing the way other people's faces look....something they can't control?

That said, if I WAS participating in this immature nonsense, I'd say that Michael Irvin has always been extremely ugly, like Patrick Ewing if Patrick Ewing got the flu and lost 60 lbs, and became a powder snorting hooker paying peace of Krap human being

01h8f14646cxvpap3msh.jpg

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Are we really going to sit here and start critiquing the way other people's faces look....something they can't control?

That said, if I WAS participating in this immature nonsense, I'd say that Michael Irvin has always been extremely ugly, like Patrick Ewing if Patrick Ewing got the flu and lost 60 lbs, and became a powder snorting hooker paying peace of Krap human being

01h8f14646cxvpap3msh.jpg
He took some ugly shots to the head, that's for sure.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

01h8f14646cxvpap3msh.jpg
:laugh:

Nav22

Reaction score
I’ve seen a few that weren’t all that hot in my opinion, but you never see any that are ugly unless you’re watching a comedy. Professional cheerleading has gotten so competitive with so many beautiful women trying out they really need to have some dancing skills. I went to school with a girl who became a Cowboys cheerleader in 1978. I would provide some information on her, but I don’t want anyone to know where I went to high school.
True story: Girl I went to HS with was a total smoke-show and became a Raiders cheerleader. Then they fired her after finding out she posed for nude pics in some magazine, which apparently is a no-no in the NFL cheerleading world.