Most Underhyped/Underrated Players in the NFL

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jterrell said:
I seriously considered adding Dat but figured I was at the homer limit:) lol.
Didn't realize there was a limit to being a homer. If you're gonna make a list, you should go all out. Be objective on another site... :D

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Tory Holt, Eric Moulds and Hines Ward don't get NEAR the hype that Moss and TO get, but are nearly as lethal to defense.

This is a good call. Holt and Ward in particular.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Didn't realize there was a limit to being a homer. If you're gonna make a list, you should go all out. Be objective on another site... :D
How about just plain being a suckup and calling you the most underrated poster:)

I have a motto that Reality made be swear as an oath during the mod hazing period (where I had to get him water and play Hutch guitar riffs over and over): "Don't be an Art."

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jterrell said:
How about just plain being a suckup and calling you the most underrated poster:)
Oh stop, I'm actually thinking about blushing... :p:

I have a motto that Reality made be swear as an oath during the mod hazing period (where I had to get him water and play Hutch guitar riffs over and over): "Don't be an Art."
Not the Hutch guitar riffs...:lmao: I remember when Princess tossed that line at u... Classic :)

"Don't be an Art" is a great motto to live by and you're doing an awesome job by not being one.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Alexander said:
I think we could throw a few of those in there after this year once Ware, Spears and Burnett get their feet wet.

But who exactly do we have that is not appreciated? Roy Williams certainly is. La'Roi Glover certainly is. Julius is getting alot of praise considering he is so inexperienced.

Who would you considered underrated?

We either have very good players or very average. We don't have many that are overlooked one way or the other.

Greg Ellis is extremely under appreciated by the Dallas fans...and underrated when you consider league wide...

David

coach316

Reaction score
Same deal with Holmes. He's the most productive back in the league over the last few years and still, he's not considered to be the best. All you hear about is LT, Ricky Williams (when he was still playing), Martin and the like.

I disagree.

Until LT dethroned him at the beginning of last year as the #1 back in the league, it was Priest Holmes who was rated #1 for the previous 3 years. Ricky Williams got more ink because he was always talked about as someone who hadn't lived up to their potential, until that one breakout season in Miami.