Move Micah to lb. Enough is enough

Adiba1977

Reaction score
He’s not full time de. Not big or strong enough. Shouldn’t get paid like de. Play lb on run downs ie 1st and 2nd. Especially since we don’t have any lb currently. I need to win. I don’t care about his sack numbers or his contract $$. Go tackle the damn rb.

SackMaster

Reaction score
:popcorn:

I don't disagree, but I also would take it a step further. MOVE HIM AROUND, and not just on the line. He can play anywhere, yet we just keep him on the line where he is giving up 100+ lbs to offensive linemen, and even worse, getting sealed on the edge by TEs.

Don't make it easy on the opposing offenses in attempting to neutralize our best defender.
:thumbup:

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
He’s not full time de. Not big or strong enough. Shouldn’t get paid like de. Play lb on run downs ie 1st and 2nd. Especially since we don’t have any lb currently. I need to win. I don’t care about his sack numbers or his contract $$. Go tackle the damn rb.
THIS!!!!

WE ARE DOING THE TEAM AND HIM A GREAT DISSERVICE with this rush up the field and then watch the runner type of play.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The problem with Micah lining up at DE when the opponent isn't in a passing mode is what we saw today. He's undersized to hold up against big tackles and the run.

That said no one on the defense looked able to hold up against the run today. The DTs were pushed around all day, leaving safeties to try and cover the holes.

Robster8989

Reaction score
He's an Edge.
Edge is the most impactful position on Defense and Micah is special.
We need a true MLB, we have all these Safety/LB hybrids.
Our DT's are trash, save Osa. We missed Hankins and Mazi is trash so far.
Most teams don't necessarily run on 1st and 2nd down, The game has changed.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
He's an Edge.
Not when a team is pounding you into oblivion

mldardy

Reaction score
I heard that Micah didn't like doing this and wants to be on the line. Is there any truth to that?

Robster8989

Reaction score
Did Mazi play? I missed most of the game.
Mazi disappeared, he was a non factor.
We got gashed up the middle for over 250 yards.
We missed Hankins.
I'm starting to think Mazi is not a real 1 tech. Most of his good snaps have come at 3. Hankins is, once again, the only true run stuffing 1 tech DL we have, and we missed him.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I agree......but not full time. Move him to LB "more" against running teams and put bigger edge sealing DEs on the field. Stop the run then rush him on longer passing downs! He gets abused in the trenches on run plays.

kskboys

Reaction score
He's an Edge.
Osa is a nice rotational type player.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
:popcorn:

I don't disagree, but I also would take it a step further. MOVE HIM AROUND, and not just on the line. He can play anywhere, yet we just keep him on the line where he is giving up 100+ lbs to offensive linemen, and even worse, getting sealed on the edge by TEs.

Don't make it easy on the opposing offenses in attempting to neutralize our best defender.
:thumbup:
I would love to see some stats on when he rushes up the middle vs the edge, especially on early downs.