Move Micah to lb. Enough is enough

Chuck 54

Reaction score
He’s not full time de. Not big or strong enough. Shouldn’t get paid like de. Play lb on run downs ie 1st and 2nd. Especially since we don’t have any lb currently. I need to win. I don’t care about his sack numbers or his contract $$. Go tackle the damn rb.
What evidence do we have that he can be a stud LB inside which is what we need, along with more studs at DT.

Stak78

Reaction score
Previously I would have argued against moving Parsons to MLB. For the simple fact how good he is on the edge. However, pairing the fact that the NFL refs will not call it when he is held and that we are devoid of talent at MLB. It’s time to move him to MLB. He’s still effective blitzing up the middle. I’d rather have Sam Williams at end more than having Bell and Clark at MLB.

Mr_437

Reaction score
No one was talking about moving Micah last game. The Defense lost its anchor (Big Hank) now ppl are seeing how important he is, and why it's crucial to have a guy at that spot. Cowboys have a NT problem. Whoever the MLB is will still be fighting off blocks.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Quinn needs to flex Micah to LB when the D is getting gashed by the run. He’s not big enough to take on 320 ln linemen run blocking.