Move Micah to lb. Enough is enough

Robster8989

Reaction score
Yeah Wagner helped keep us from punting in Seattle game a few weeks ago. :facepalm: :rolleyes:
Yes, and that mistake definitely overrules his 9 All pro selections and the fact that even at his age, he is still one of the highest rated LBs in the league.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yes, and that mistake definitely overrules his 9 All pro selections and the fact that even at his age, he is still one of the highest rated LBs in the league.
So he would have made us 12-2 instead of 10-4. I doubt that.

Robster8989

Reaction score
So he would have made us 12-2 instead of 10-4. I doubt that.
Where did I say that?
I said he'd make us a better team.
We have a weakness, we tried to put a band aid on it with LVE and lost the gamble when a player with serious injury concerns went down, again, and the Bills exposed it.
Bobby Wagner (or that type of LB), plus better DTs would make us a better team.
You don't think so?

kskboys

Reaction score
Where did I say that?
We have a weakness, we tried to put a band aid on it with LVE and lost the gamble when a player with serious injury concerns went down, again, and the Bills exposed it.
You don't think so?
Might make us 14-0. We lost to SF, ARI, and BUFF specifically because we couldn't stop the run. That's 3 possible wins w/ Wagner.

CWR

Reaction score
PRIORITY ONE this off-season is building a more physical defense.

We get bullied by the niners of the league.

Fix it already.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Where did I say that?
You don't think so?
Our linebackers are fine. We have a top 5 unit by every metric. I big defensive end or tackle would help more.

kskboys

Reaction score
Our linebackers are fine. We have a top 5 unit by every metric. I big defensive end or tackle would help more.
Nah, they're not. We don't have a high level starting LB on the roster.

Yes, agree completely, a dominant DT would help more than any other position.

Robster8989

Reaction score
PRIORITY ONE this off-season is building a more physical defense.

We get bullied by the niners of the league.

Fix it already.
Yep.
It was a little ironic too in that Connor McGovern (whom we let walk) and O'Cyrus Torrence (whom we past on in round 2) dominated our DT's and LB's in the middle.

ccb04

Reaction score
Have been saying similar for a while.
It's easier for opponents to keep him in check when he stays in one spot, can be more readily double teamed, and the refs don't consistently call obvious holding penalties. And as strong/tough as he is, the size difference he faces can negatively impact the run defense at the POA.
Off the ball, he can blitz vs the pass and run; he can help track down RB's; he can't be doubled from a fixed position; they can use potentially more stout run defenders at the POA, etc. Not to mention, the true LB's are a thin and largely non effective unit, that struggles against the run and pass.