Movie bad guys you did not want to kill.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Steve Busemi in Fargo and Con Air.
I watched Fargo for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I don't get why everyone thinks it was so great. Steve was good as usual but it was extremely boring.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I felt bad for Fredo.....he got what he deserved as far as the mafia situation but you still felt bad that he did not have the mental makeup to be a leader in the family and was passed over and off.

When I watch the Sopranos and see Junior Soprano I always think of fredo.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jack Nicholson, Batman. Only because he had such great dialogue in the movie like...

"Jack is dead, my friend. You can call me Joker and as you can see I'm a lot happier."

"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman."

"I'm only laughing on the outside. My smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside I'm really crying. You might join me for a weep."

"Never rub another man's rhubarb."

"Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But remember, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile."

"Batman... Batman... Can somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in, where a man dressed up as a *bat* gets all of my press? This town needs an enema!"

"I now do what other people only dream. I make art until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist."

"It can be truly said, that I have a bat in my belfry."

blindzebra

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I watched Fargo for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I don't get why everyone thinks it was so great. Steve was good as usual but it was extremely boring.

The Coens are an acquired taste. Fargo was their 3rd best movie, IMO, behind O'Brother Where Art Thou and Raising Arizona.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Robert Duvall as "Lucky Ned Pepper" in True Grit.

Richard Boone as John Fain in Big Jake.

Al Pacino in Donnie Brasco.

Hoov

Reaction score
Le Stadt and the female actress (the Queen vampire) in Queen of the Damned...sorry cant remember their real names.

And Tom Cruise was great in collateral, the scene at the night club was awesome, man i watched that scene like 10 times in a row. Then at the end of the scene the cab driver is looking around and cruise is like - cmon get in the car. just business as usual for him.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Le Stadt and the female actress (the Queen vampire) in Queen of the Damned...sorry cant remember their real names.

IMO that was one of the worst movies of all time. That whole movie needs to be killed.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:

IMO that was one of the worst movies of all time. That whole movie needs to be killed.

I don't know if it was he worst of all time.....but it was pretty bad IMO.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Darth Vader immediately came to my mind. Cool character.

Hoov

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:

NO way man, that film was great !!! I love vampire movies.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I'm not mistaken, the actress who played the queen was Aaliyah. Former R&B singer who died in a plane crash.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
If I'm not mistaken, the actress who played the queen was Aaliyah. Former R&B singer who died in a plane crash.
Yes same movie and she was supposed to play Jada Smiths part in the Matrix sequels also.

She was a good singer but didn't get much of a chance to work on her acting skills :(

Hoov

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
That's why I said IMO. It was so bad we gave the DVD away.

OK, I know it got bad reviews and a lot of people feel the way you and Brain do, but i cant resist Vampire movies, the whole Immortality, Vanity, magikal and sexual power thing.

Plus i like it that the dude broke the rules and came out and did or said what he wanted even though it was "unacceptable behavior" in the vampire community, and i also liked that he used music to convey his message, so it was like he was putting it out there but in a subtle sense and people were just not sure what to really beleive or think.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoov said:
OK, I know it got bad reviews and a lot of people feel the way you and Brain do, but i cant resist Vampire movies, the whole Immortality, Vanity, magikal and sexual power thing.

Plus i like it that the dude broke the rules and came out and did or said what he wanted even though it was "unacceptable behavior" in the vampire community, and i also liked that he used music to convey his message, so it was like he was putting it out there but in a subtle sense and people were just not sure what to really beleive or think.

Interview with a vampire was ok....but for the most part I do not care for Ann Rice's vampire stories.

Hoov

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Interview with a vampire was ok....but for the most part I do not care for Ann Rice's vampire stories.

It was OK, but drawn out and the inner turmoil that Brad Pitt went through was overdone, his refusal to accept his fate and role as a vampire.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
At least the acting in Interview was good. Stuart Townsend is terrible. He must have other talents other than acting to be able to land a babe like Charlise :D