Movies that should have a Sequel film

quickccc

Reaction score

Avatar 2 has been put on hold for some time.
There were seemingly not too many people who appreciated it like me. Thanks for adding it to your list. :thumbup:

Not sure how a sequel could be made given how the original movie ended though. For me, the theme of the movie was human evolution. In the end, Lucy had evolved to the point she was literally everywhere. Any thoughts where does a follow-up movie can go from there (serious question)?

- What if Lucy...meets up with another version of Lucy ? An insane/evil version ?
That is just the opposite of Scarlett Johansons' version .. One that is corrupted towards Genocide Destruction vs Scarlett's Evolutionary Creation ?
Remember that they were trying install that crazy blue drug chemical that changed Lucy,.into several other human bodies.

- what if Lucy decides to use here abilites to try to interfere and change our biggest tragedies Hitler, JFK and MLK assassinations, ..?
What if she wanted to change Post Apocalypic ages, Black Hole possibilities. ?

- What if Scarlett Johansons' Lucy decides to create a new life form, new colonies by Earth or From outer space to live and combine with Earths' human's
but these new life forms go " Sky-Net" and grow their own artificial intelligence ...to slave or devour all human life ?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
They should have made a sequel to Fast & Furious. I've always wondered what happened in the lives of Brian O'Conner and Dominic Toretto. Did they remain friends? Did Brian stay in Law Enforcement. They could make it a franchise and bring big time superstars to the cast, and have the characters be superhuman and jump over mountains in cars. That would be awesome!
You jerk, I was gonna do Pirates of the Caribbean:D

morasp

Reaction score
LIFE.... (2017 starting Jake Gyllenhaal) What happens when that creature (Calvin) reaches the open seas? How big does it get? Does it reproduce A sexually?

The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Salt.
The Nice Guys.
Hercules. (2014 starting the Rock.)
Jumpers.
I second the Man from U.N.C.L.E. I liked it better than the newer Bond movies and I'm a Bond fan. Would love to see them make two or three more of them.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Not a movie, but a TV show:
Gilligan's Island II, Gilligan's Revenge
Now in a comfortable and safe life on the mainland, Gilligan hunts down and assassinates all those island guest stars who came to visit and left without taking Gilligan with them. Let us see the dark side of Gilligan!

quickccc

Reaction score
Hercules. (2014 starting the Rock.)

no thanks ,LOL .. " .Fool me once shame on me .. Fool me twice ... "

i'll never forgive the studios for tricking me into being added to the group of ripped off viewers who thought they would in for a treat
for Rock turned Hercules.

Afterwards i finally saw why the studios did not want to release movie to movie review critics, ..so they could have best chance to add more fools like me to go see it in disappointing form.
Uggh, ..LOL, that was such agony to see through... that was far worse than Jason Momoa's reboot as Conan the Barbarian :confused:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
no thanks ,LOL .. " .Fool me once shame on me .. Fool me twice ... "

i'll never forgive the studios for tricking me into being added to the group of ripped off viewers who thought they would in for a treat
for Rock turned Hercules.

Afterwards i finally saw why the studios did not want to release movie to movie review critics, ..so they could have best chance to add more fools like me to go see it in disappointing form.
Uggh, ..LOL, that was such agony to see through... that was far worse than Jason Momoa's reboot as Conan the Barbarian :confused:
When mankind used to tell stories about Zues (the God of thunder) and Apollos (god of the sun). They thought they were telling the absolute truth. So this Hercules movie speaks to the powers of mankind's imagination. How we can use our imagination to blame horrible, horrible acts on god. Then turn around and believe our own lies. So it coincides with my mindset and that's why I like it.

SlammedZero

Reaction score

Fun little tidbit about this movie I just recently learned. Maybe you guys already knew this but I honestly didn't!

The Beverly Hills Cop role was originally signed to Sylvester Stallone. He didn't like the role of Axle Foley though and thought the movie and character needed to be much darker, so he rewrote a good chunk of the script. Obviously it wasn't quite the concept the producers had in mind, plus, his new script was making the budget skyrocket. So, naturally they moved on to Eddie Murphy. Sly Stallone kept the idea and eventually created the Cobra role. So Cobra was really born from Beverly Hills Cop. The sequel, Beverly Hills Cop II, gives a nod to this with an easter egg. There is a scene that shows Axle Foley looking at a Cobra poster that is hanging up in his room.

:D