Movies that should have a Sequel film

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There were seemingly not too many people who appreciated it like me. Thanks for adding it to your list. :thumbup:

Not sure how a sequel could be made given how the original movie ended though. For me, the theme of the movie was human evolution. In the end, Lucy had evolved to the point she was literally everywhere. Any thoughts where does a follow-up movie can go from there (serious question)?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Inception
The spinning top at the end drives me mad!

World War Z
I think a sequel focusing on the struggle to reclaim the earth from superfast zombies would have been just as entertaining.

Leon The Professional
Natalie Portman could reprise her role, THIS time as a hitwoman. She could take in a youngster like Leon (Janet Reno) did. It was be the perfect action film for Portman to play the title role. I know a script was made specifically for Portman and the idea for Columbiana came out of it but I want a Portman sequel!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Inception
The spinning top at the end drives me mad!

World War Z
I think a sequel focusing on the struggle to reclaim the earth from superfast zombies would have been just as entertaining.

Leon The Professional
Natalie Portman could reprise her role, THIS time as a hitwoman. She could take in a youngster like Leon (Janet Reno) did. It was be the perfect action film for Portman to play the title role. I know a script was made specifically for Portman and the idea for Columbiana came out of it but I want a Portman sequel!
WWZ is the only zombie movie I like, other than the Romero originals. That scene in the lab when Pitt is trying to stay quiet was great.

funkytown

Reaction score
They should have made a sequel to Fast & Furious. I've always wondered what happened in the lives of Brian O'Conner and Dominic Toretto. Did they remain friends? Did Brian stay in Law Enforcement. They could make it a franchise and bring big time superstars to the cast, and have the characters be superhuman and jump over mountains in cars. That would be awesome!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They should have made a sequel to Fast & Furious. I've always wondered what happened in the lives of Brian O'Conner and Dominic Toretto. Did they remain friends? Did Brian stay in Law Enforcement. They could make it a franchise and bring big time superstars to the cast, and have the characters be superhuman and jump over mountains in cars. That would be awesome!
Hey, get serious like that rest of us, that would never work.

funkytown

Reaction score
They should have made a remake of White Men Can't Jump. Probably way too late now as Ol Woody is a little too old and out of shape. Snipes might could still keep up. I'm thinking about it from two different versions though. One if they would have actually done another one while the guys were still young and one now.

White Men Cant Jump...again

This would be the plot if released sometime before year 2000. The movie follows the lives of Billy Hoyle and Sydney Deane as they hit the streetball circuit searching to hustle new crowds. They move their talents away from California and start hitting the toughest courts on the East Coast like Rucker Parker, 16th, and The Cage. Its not long before the duo is back to smack talking each other and opponents as they move their way through the toughest streetballers in the world.
Check out ballers from other bball movies making an appearance

Guest starring:

Kadeem Hardison as Junior
Rosie Perez as Gloria

Making guest appearances as streetballers:

Ray Allen as Jesus Shuttlesworth (Movie- He Got Game)
Anfernee Hardaway as Butch McRae (Movie- Blue Chips)
Charles Maina as Salah (Movie- The Air Up There)
Duane Martin as Wilie aka Kyle Watson (Movie-Above the Rim)
Leon as Shep (Movie- Above the Rim)
Fredro Starr as Shorty Doo Wop (Movie-Sunset Park)

Or they could just remake the movie now and have Wesley and Woody's characters have sons and be coaches on the AAU circuit. Would still make for some funny moments and good basketball stuff.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
LIFE.... (2017 starting Jake Gyllenhaal) What happens when that creature (Calvin) reaches the open seas? How big does it get? Does it reproduce A sexually?

The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Salt.
The Nice Guys.
Hercules. (2014 starting the Rock.)
Jumpers.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Titanic II: The Lifeboats

They could have a drama where the Titanic survivors in the lifeboats don't get along and start fighting and shoving each other in the water, or maybe they could get attacked by sharks.
Yeah, they should made a part two to "127 Hours" where he gets his other arm stuck this time.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
100%!!! I never wanted that movie to stop. They could’ve easily made a sequel with all of the different material that the High Seas had to offer in that time period.
Its based on a whole series of books. Was supposed to be a franchise, but didnt make enough money. Crow has been wanting to do a sequel for years. Could happen at some, and without Period Epic fatigue and all of the Pirates movies, a sequel might be more successful than the original