Movies with great soundtracks?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
MV5BMDdmZGU3NDQtY2E5My00ZTliLWIzOTUtMTY4ZGI1YjdiNjk3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_UY1200_CR88,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Ok, I'm joking. I want to stick my head in an oven when I hear anything from this movie.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MV5BMDdmZGU3NDQtY2E5My00ZTliLWIzOTUtMTY4ZGI1YjdiNjk3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_UY1200_CR88,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Ok, I'm joking. I want to stick my head in an oven when I hear anything from this movie.
I was a HUGE James Cameron directing or producing movies like Aliens, The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, The Abyss, True Lies, and even Strange Days. Then he made Titanic. The only thing I look forward to while re-watching it is Leonardo DiCaprio freezing and sinking.

Thank goodness for Avatar and Alita: Battle Angel or I may have never gotten back on Cameron's bandwagon. Of course, there is Terminator: Dark Fate to consider though...

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I was a HUGE James Cameron directing or producing movies like Aliens, The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, The Abyss, True Lies, and even Strange Days. Then he made Titanic. The only thing I look forward to while re-watching it is Leonardo DiCaprio freezing and sinking.

Thank goodness for Avatar and Alita: Battle Angel or I may have never gotten back on Cameron's bandwagon. Of course, there is Terminator: Dark Fate to consider though...
:laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

The only thing I look forward to while re-watching it is Leonardo DiCaprio freezing and sinking.

I refuse to ever watch it, so I'll have to settle for picturing that over and over in my mind.

quickccc

Reaction score

wasn;t alita battle angel by robert rodriquez instead... ??

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

triplets_93

Reaction score
I'm staying away from listing movies that use popular music for their soundtracks. That's like asking "What's The Best Popular Music?" and everyone has an opinion on that!!! And Musicals, everyone has an opinion on what the best Musicals are...

Instead I will offer movies that I feel have exceptional scores:

Blade Runner

2001: A Space Odyssey

Once Upon A Time In The West

Somewhere In Time

What Lies Beneath

Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan

John Boorman's Excalibur

The Godfather

Leon: The Professional

Star Wars

Raiders of the Lost Ark

John Carpenter's The Thing

Most any Bernard Herrmann scored film

cowboyec

Reaction score

from harum scarum...the album was better than the movie.
studio band is just immaculate...so is that voice.

his vocals give me chills...incredible.

fun song...never skip it.

another fun song.