Mr. Throw-Under-the-Bus Prescott Back At It Again

khiladi

Reaction score

Wade Phillips said it was his fault that Garrett decided to call a passing play from 80 yards out that led to a fumble by Choice and a defensive TD. Players and coaches have taken the blame throughout history to take the spotlight off the “person at fault” whatever the motivations. It’s often the case when the QB is fragile and all the ‘haters’ of that particular QB are the loudest once again, pointing out the obvious. Eventually Lamb is going to get tired of taking the fall as well, for Mr. Secen Year QB, who we are still talking about ‘needing to be managed’. The Dak-cult is actually worse than Dak, as I’m beginning to think Dak just isn’t smart, while his defenders are just zealots.

You Dak zealots will look for any excuse. There is nothing in that tape that challenges exactly what I stated, Dak is STARING down his read and has zero clue that the issue FOR LAMB is the disguised LB, who has dropped into coverage taking the inside leverage disrupting the timing.

Because Dak is staring CeeDee down, totally oblivious to whatever is happening on the field, meaning the timing and route for CeeDee being disrupted, he throws it LATE when Lamb is “open”, but the safety has already made his break, because ONCE AGAIN.,.

1. Dak can’t process of a defense worth his life
2. Dak stared down his WRs
3. Dak is like a robot who just throws it blindly
4. Dak’s processing and timing is downright like a fly stuck in molasses or whatever that saying is and his INTERNAL CLOCK loses about 30 seconds every two minutes when things don’t go exactly how they are planned.

All Dak did is see a coverage, think to himself I got it, and he waited and tossed it. He didn’t bother to pay attention to the LB who played the look as he should have. This is the same issues that exposed Dak in Denver onward, even though us Dak bashere already told you guys this.

He did the same thing with Schultz when the TE had his timing route disrupted and did the same EXACT thing against the Bears right before the half against the cover 2 look.

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
if you want to make the argument that you think Dak was the best option, that's a debate that can be had. I think there is plenty of reason to disagree with that but it's at least a face value a statement you can try to build an argument around.

to say we didn't have "any" other options?
that's a stretch. imho.
The debate is simple. There was no other quarterback available

wssaustin

Reaction score
Maybe he is. But if you're really a Dallas Cowboy fan. You know Dak is not the real reason we lose. It starts with the Joneses. The sorry coaching staff. Other less players. then Dak. Like I said earlier Josh Allen played worse than Dak yet he's suppose to be better. So if Dak sucks ? What is your opinion on Josh Allen??

Let Bills' fans worry and argue about Josh Allen. Btw, go ask see how many Bills fans are willing to trade Allen with Dak.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Kinda like the Dak lover’s narrative fits something other than him being an NFL caliber QB. Anybody with eyes knows better.

Dak lovers? Anyone with eyes, eh? Sounds like you should be a NFL GM. Keep believing your own narrative. Every NFL team would’ve signed him for his current deal. Like I said, spew nonsense because you hate the guy for other reasons.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/prescott-boys-to-grow-from-gb-loss-it-s-1-game

Maybe you need to stop staring down your receivers so the safeties don’t put themselves into perfect positions to INT your passes that “show you can throw into tight windows if the defenders aren’t there”?
A miscommunication happens between two people. How is he throwing a guy under the bus for saying it was a miscommunication? He's basically saying we weren't on the same page. And thusly declaring the INT is both of their faults.

Is it a reading comprehension problem? Or is it that you just don't like Dak?

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Was at the the game. Nobody talks to Dak on thr sideline. After the first pic he wasn’t within 30 yards of another player. Only the coaches surround Dak and they treat him like a little kid that they have to talk up. They are patting him on the back and all talking off the iPads.

The players after the second pic were yelling at the coaches. They know Dak ain’t the guy and he’s not even respected by his own team. The only time Dak talks to his team are when they get out on the field and he literally high fives all 5 lineman before the drive starts.

breaking news - Dak is total trash

I could also say I was at the game and everyone was rallying around Dak, with just as much credibility as you.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
A miscommunication happens between two people. How is he throwing a guy under the bus for saying it was a miscommunication? He's basically saying we weren't on the same page. And thusly declaring the INT is both of their faults.

It is pretty obviously because he doesn’t like Dak.

Dak didn’t play as well as we needed him to on Sunday, but some go out of their way to put the blame for every offensive mistake on him.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
It is pretty obviously because he doesn’t like Dak.

Dak didn’t play as well as we needed him to on Sunday, but some go out of their way to put the blame for every offensive mistake on him.

The same can be said of those that go out of their way to defend Dak at all costs.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
The debate is simple. There was no other quarterback available

Literally no one available. No one in the draft that we could have taken a run at or traded up to get. No free agents. Nothing.

every QB on the face of this earth was locked up, except Dak Prescott.

So we had zero choice but to grossly overpay for him.
Got it.

morat1959

Reaction score
Dak lovers? Anyone with eyes, eh? Sounds like you should be a NFL GM. Keep believing your own narrative. Every NFL team would’ve signed him for his current deal. Like I said, spew nonsense because you hate the guy for other reasons.
You live in a fantasy land.

Dre11

Reaction score
Wade Phillips said it was his fault that Garrett decided to call a passing play from 80 yards out that led to a fumble by Choice and a defensive TD. Players and coaches have taken the blame throughout history to take the spotlight off the “person at fault” whatever the motivations. It’s often the case when the QB is fragile and all the ‘haters’ of that particular QB are the loudest once again, pointing out the obvious. Eventually Lamb is going to get tired of taking the fall as well, for Mr. Secen Year QB, who we are still talking about ‘needing to be managed’. The Dak-cult is actually worse than Dak, as I’m beginning to think Dak just isn’t smart, while his defenders are just zealots.

You Dak zealots will look for any excuse. There is nothing in that tape that challenges exactly what I stated, Dak is STARING down his read and has zero clue that the issue FOR LAMB is the disguised LB, who has dropped into coverage taking the inside leverage disrupting the timing.

Because Dak is staring CeeDee down, totally oblivious to whatever is happening on the field, meaning the timing and route for CeeDee being disrupted, he throws it LATE when Lamb is “open”, but the safety has already made his break, because ONCE AGAIN.,.

4. Dak’s processing and timing is downright like a fly stuck in molasses or whatever that saying is and his INTERNAL CLOCK loses about 30 seconds every two minutes when things don’t go exactly how they are planned.

All Dak did is see a coverage, think to himself I got it, and he waited and tossed it. He didn’t bother to pay attention to the LB who played the look as he should have. This is the same issues that exposed Dak in Denver onward, even though us Dak bashere already told you guys this.

He did the same thing with Schultz when the TE had his timing route disrupted and did the same EXACT thing against the Bears right before the half against the cover 2 look.

So everyone , even outside the organization said it was on Ceedee. I don't care what Wade said. People who don't even associate with the Cowboys pointed it out. Don't be stupid. If you had an ounce of football knowledge you would understand the route concepts and learn from the people who's explaining it to instead of being hardheaded.

Dre11

Reaction score

So you're saying Mike and Kellen don't know how the play the designed is suppose to work? :laugh:

khiladi

Reaction score
So everyone , even outside the organization said it was on Ceedee. I don't care what Wade said. People who don't even associate with the Cowboys pointed it out. Don't be stupid. If you had an ounce of football knowledge you would understand the route concepts and learn from the people who's explaining it to instead of being hardheaded.

“Everyone” as in a few people, until you actually watch the tape. Why not ask the defending LB what he was doing and what the safety was reading if you want to know why it was so easy to INT our franchise QB…

cowboyec

Reaction score
aaron fraudgers threw dak under the bus?
not surprised.
he'd jack ripper ol' santa claus for less than a gift card.

khiladi

Reaction score

Because it wasn’t a miscommunication when you cut your route short because the LB disrupts the timing. There was no communication happening between Schultz and Lamb with Dak once the ball was snapped.

It’s Dak not having situational awareness and staring down his receivers which caused the INT.

And it’s because I don’t like Dak and it’s because you like Dak, that’s why our defending his incompetent play.