Mr. Throw-Under-the-Bus Prescott Back At It Again

Strykerscm

Reaction score
No you're fos. You lie well. Both Ceedee and Dak was asked what they were talking about after the int..so either you can't see or you're lying to push a narrative...lol
Do I need to pull ceedee's interview after the game ...lol

If I could post pics from my phone, I was behind the cows bench. Jesus you Dak clowns are almost as unbearable as a Commander fan.

Dre11

Reaction score
If I could post pics from my phone, I was behind the cows bench. Jesus you Dak clowns are almost as unbearable as a Commander fan.

So ceedee is lying? Shultz also conversed with Dak after Int.

plymkr

Reaction score
I 100% didn’t see that and I followed him after the ol made the tackle. Also one of the ol was throwing his arms up and screaming at the coaches after that play call.

But yes, Dak has Moore next to him and another coach the entire game. Every once in a while Dak will walk around and do some pr with the team but body language is clear, they do not trust or respect him as a qb.
I wonder if Dak changed the play at the LOS in OT on 3rd down from a run to a pass. Then on 4th down he changed it again to a pass and that's why McCarthy reacted the way he did and screamed what he screamed. Another poster stated that it appeared McCarthy's reaction was about one person and personal. Just a hunch.

But I can't shake the question why did the coaches and players do a better job for Rush then they do with Dak?

RonWashington

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers cursed out LaFleur at the end of regulation when the HC had brain freeze and sabotaged the regulation ending drive . Tom Brady breaks electronic toys on the sideline when drives stall .

Dak in the post game autopsy said it was a “ lesson to grow “ or something like that . Oh my . Growing lessons 7 yrs in….

:facepalm: :huh:

MiddleStar

Reaction score
I see what you are saying. I don’t get it as well, unless Lamb made a mistake.

That being said, it’s irrelevant to the play as Schultz was the read, Dak was staring him down, and he got knocked off his route and Dak basically just waited for his late break and threw it straight to the safety for easy pickings.

I say we NEVER run that play again in the endzone.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
What was inaccurate?

The only time there was communication to Dak was after he had his 5 minute therapy session with his coaches and directly before they went on the field.

We get it, Dak is your Montana, but you adding your own commentary when people were there and saw it is just trolling.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Sounds to me like he was describing what he saw that led to the decisions he made. What would you prefer?

morat1959

Reaction score
Doesn't fit the haters narrative. Pick and choose and blow it up. Comical to say the least.
At this point, the same people spew the same hate to the point it seems personal. Almost like the guy ran over their dog or something.
Kinda like the Dak lover’s narrative fits something other than him being an NFL caliber QB. Anybody with eyes knows better.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So just trying to figure it out the answer with these Dak zealots:

a. It’s not Dak’s fault, but the WRs.
B. It is Dak’s fault, but Brady also throws them
C. Neither a nor b
D. Both a and b
E. It is not Dak’s fault, but it’s Brady’s fault.
F. If E, then why are we even bringing up Brady now?

How does it work?
I think he’s doing the best he can. With what he has. I don’t think the team is very good. We have a decent player here and there. I would like to solidify at least one position on the field. I yes I love to have a franchise quarterback absolutely. But even if we had one we still have issues . It’s stupid just blaming Prescott.

conner01

Reaction score
no he didn’t. Dak just didn’t see the LB disguising coverage and taking inside route, disrupting the timing. Dak was just staring down Lamb the whole time with zero situational awareness.
Everyone one in the booth, on the sidelines and even in the presser today pointed out what you obviously missed

ArtClink

Reaction score
lol...you want to wait another 7 years? That 14 years, hound dog.
Well the fuhrer doesn't care about winning so why should us fans. The Cowboys are just a toy for the fuhrer and son to tinker and experiment with. Remember, hope is not a strategy.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
That’s not true at all. They didn’t have any other options.

if you want to make the argument that you think Dak was the best option, that's a debate that can be had. I think there is plenty of reason to disagree with that but it's at least a face value a statement you can try to build an argument around.

to say we didn't have "any" other options?
that's a stretch. imho.

khiladi

Reaction score
Everyone one in the booth, on the sidelines and even in the presser today pointed out what you obviously missed

No, “everyone” including Dak missed the LB disguising coverage. This is more than evident looking at the tape, which is what teams do after the game.

bigE79

Reaction score
He also gave GB 14 points and couldn't make critical plays in crunch time.......which is the real knock on him. Guys like Rodgers, Brady, Stafford make the plays with the game on the line. Dak rarely does.
He does, against the dregs of the NFL.