Twitter: Muhammad Wilkerson Cut

dcjules

Reaction score
I would like the Cowboys to be active in free agency, grabbing a known player that gives you a boost right away. Wilkerson is intriguing from a talent perspective even though he has been off of late....Price will be a factor and I bet MW will be paid accordingly by someone, just not Dallas...
I just think that adding talent thru Free Agency is a must these days, its just determining who and what price?? Draft is great but you can expedite the process by adding talent floating out there...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's see, he got $53 million guaranteed in a new deal in 2016 then was deactivated for parts of 2017 for violating team rules and missing meetings only to be released in 2018. :facepalm:

Jerry's new reclamation project?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Wow. Dude has made 50 million already. He will be out of our range.

Sydla

Reaction score
Let's see, he got $53 million guaranteed in a new deal in 2016 then was deactivated for parts of 2017 for violating team rules and missing meetings only to be released in 2018. :facepalm:

Clearly a winner. He'd love the lax atmosphere here in Dallas, too.

JBond

Reaction score
Sounds like a perfect fit for Dallas. We love those types, especially on the DLine.