Twitter: Muhammad Wilkerson Cut

davey999

Reaction score
Unless the rest of the league, we don't think that position is very important.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
See my earlier post.

To be fair, if I had $53 million guaranteed I'd be more interested in investing that money and living life than training camp and being double-teamed by NFL offensive linemen.
Im just doing my Micky Spags :thumbup:

revospeed

Reaction score
“We like our guys.”

It’s sickening how we do afraid of making the wrong move, that we make no moves at all. We just want compensatory picks. That’s how Super Bowls are won. One 5th round rookie at a time.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Wouldn't that also include his belief that a guy like Brian Price has the potential to be just as good as Wilkerson?
Price will be a good player for us if he stays healthy. He's much cheaper than signing a free agent.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
“We like our guys.”

It’s sickening how we do afraid of making the wrong move, that we make no moves at all. We just want compensatory picks. That’s how Super Bowls are won. One 5th round rookie at a time.

Now that's funny.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
“We like our guys.”

Actually since he was cut, Wilkerson wouldnt factor in to the comp pick equation

Rayman70

Reaction score
A thrifty smart FA signing would be getting Paul Richardson(WR) from Seattle. Not gonna cost us a mountain of cash...and it would be a very nice weapon on the outside for Dak. Makes somewhat of a splash too.