Twitter: Muhammad Wilkerson Cut

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Let's see, he got $53 million guaranteed in a new deal in 2016 then was deactivated for parts of 2017 for violating team rules and missing meetings only to be released in 2018. :facepalm:
Sounds like just the guy Jerry would sign...............

Rayman70

Reaction score
Everytime you turned around last year Richardson was getting tons of YAC yards..and scoring. Seemed like the dude was always open lol. He's fast too...runs great routes and his hands are solid.

Verdict

Reaction score
Weren't the Cowboys interested in Suh when he hit free agency?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Here is whats going to happen
We will be linked to him
He will go somewhere else
Our FO will say "we like what we have at that position"
What they are really saying is "we have a coach who wouldn't use him properly or be able to control him so screw it"

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is actually the kind of project we like to undertake if he'll take a short term deal that pays ok but has no commitment. We reportedly had some interest in him a couple of seasons ago, too, iirc.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
no way. If we want to do THAT..meaning make a splash,go ahead and get Earl Thomas.
I agree with this.

But the only thing is this, sometimes a player responds in a different environment.

Marcell Dareus was supposedly the same way in Buffalo. Gets to Jacksonville and goes to work solidifying their defense.

I won't pretend to know all of Wilkerson's issues with behavior in New York, but Todd Bowles has never struck me as a disciplinarian.

In Dallas, Garrett could really tak---ah forget it I cannot even keep a straight face while I type.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I agree with this.

But the only thing is this, sometimes a player responds in a different environment.

Marcell Dareus was supposedly the same way in Buffalo. Gets to Jacksonville and goes to work solidifying their defense.

I won't pretend to know all of Wilkerson's issues with behavior in New York, but Todd Bowles has never struck me as a disciplinarian.

In Dallas, Garrett could really tak---ah forget it I cannot even keep a straight face while I type.
lol...Love your brutal honesty ..You get an A for effort!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I know your deal. You'll be over there pinching your nips torturing these guys with all these names available knowing full well this place will turn into a South Park rabble! rabble! crowd days into FA.
I cannot deny this.

But what is your point?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have to give our Dline whisperer a chance with the guy. Get him in a decent salary and see what Rod can do.

Usually we only take them when they're damaged enough nobody will give them a legit offer, but Wilkerson might fit into that category at this point. Though it sounds like more a case of a guy getting paid and giving up.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Don't expect the Cowboys in that line.

For many reasons.

"We like what we have."

"We are doing what we want in free agency."

You forgot:
"watching the Eagles win it all just made me realize how close we really are"

And

"Goodell ruined our season, we could have won it all if not for Zeke and a few breaks"